Reviews for Limelight
Ganheim chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
She's a popstar."

[pop star]

no one cared enough about Rise to let her exist, either."

[Dark introspection]

I don't need the limelight, not all the time. Fame can't replace love; music can't drown out loneliness; fans can't offer true friendship. So Risette is stepping off the stage now. She's tired.

[Sounds like an excellent way to end Rise’s little introspection-fic]

It’s always tough to try to do justice to a good, philosophical drabble, but I think this did extremely well. It didn’t tiredly retread the exact same material as the game, nor did it spin off into left field.
Twiggy Morrison chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Hey i like it! and that doesn't happen often. It's refreshing to see something that is spelled correctly and doesn't make Rise a lesbian... Anywho this is going on my favorites keep up the good work
V.V cynicalhospital? hey man if you gotta steal my name get it right.
cynicalhospital chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
damn i actually liked this story which says alot...:)
I'm a sucker for rise though and i love her paired with souji dunno why...
anyhow onto the writing superb really you captured the charater and the shadow thoughts were awesome and original.
Selryam chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
And I really appreciate your writing it. I love to see Rise's character explorered more (not many writers do, it seems, and I really like her), and you pull it off wonderfully. Truly, I enjoyed this.
thesavorofpan chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
It was nice, it had this sort of charm to it that forced you to continue to read it. nicely done
eriika chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
af903ufiasdF LOVELOVELOVELOVLOVE.

I just Personagasmed all over your fanfic.

It was just lovely. You showed both the sides of Shadow Risette and Rise, and the contrast was... I just loved it. Every little detail is like... just enough, more than enough, amazing. And I hate to be repetitive but it's waay too late and I can't think straight and woman, I love your writing.

The only mistake I'd have to point out is that it's Rise "Kujikawa", not "Fujikawa." ;D

(L)
Rose that Blooms in Secret chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
It had a good point, as anyone who has played Persona will realize, But wasn't that a bit too racy for you? I have no problem with explaining the concept of evil and evil actions, but I think the constant reference to the poll was a bit much for a T don't you think?

It's a good lesson to all those superficial girls out there who constantly worry about clothes and makeup. That shell they create just to be popular isn't worth a red cent.

Your stories always have good points to them :D.

-Rose that Blooms in Secret.
supernae chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
ah! Scarlet! You're a Persona fan, as well!

Hooray!

This was great! I'm glad you wrote something on Rise first because she is my personal favorite. Having the italics from Shadow-Rise's perspective was really intense. I loved it.

I'll look forward to reading more Harvest Moon or Persona stuff!
Darkforce222 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Quite interesting. I enjoyed it.
Viktor Mayrin chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Yay!

There is a disturbing lack of Rise-centric stories that are also no Yuri fics with Naoto.

I just don't get that pairing...

But yes! I love this. And I'm a sucker for Souji/Rise too.

Keep it up!