Reviews for Bubbles, Football, and Pygmy Marmosets
kookylover98 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was an awsome fic! I love it I couldn't help but laugh at matt and tammy throughout this whole fic! Poor fang getting hit by the same football tsk tsk tsk lol great fic though! :)
Julianna Adele chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This seriously made my day. It was well written and hilarious! Great job!
Reflections of Twilight chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Um... Interesting...

On scribblenauts, I made a rideable, flying rainbow-colored pigmy marmoset! But it kept trying to eat the dolphin! And the unicorn kept getting p*ssed off!
Strawberri Leigh chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I would love to be in your mind for a day:)
pondsplash800 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
There IS someone more annoying than Nudge, and she is glaring at me through skype right now, her name is Marie-Alice. Also, just so you get a feeling of how similar my friends are to Ella and her friends

My friend Kailani, she is insane(actually, all my friends are) she says and does the most random things (awkward moments on my profile, she was the one who beat a pencil erased with a cardboard bird and said it was Max beating Ari. Fang don't kill her please, she also made some random picture of you falling off a cliff when the flock had just escaped the school, she was really bored)

Marie-Alice, think of Tammy from this story, Nudge, and a sughar high two year old, you have Marie

Dianna, beiber feaver, that all I needto describe her

Now I'm going to bed before Marie finds a way to kill me through skype
JacMaxKatniss chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
That was... awesome, but slightly...disturbing? In a good way?
FlutterStutterBOOMBOOM chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This is really funny :) I especially love Tammy- I've seen a lot of OC randomness in my fanfiction days, but she takes the cake (thief- Iggy made that cake for Angel!)
RecklessandBurgundy chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Hey

That is soooo funny! Loved it.

mangagirlworshipsNarutomanga

P.S. My penname used to be RukiaKuchiki15
the dude chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Tammy sounds like my third ex girlfriend, she was just as nuts but also twice as violent and clingy.
South of North chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Very... Random. But fun to read! You have unique style!
Lostliveson4eva chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
That was very interesting, poor fang! (:
The Storytelling machine chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
you should put more to this or something or make it more than a one-shot
A.I.T.W chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS SSSOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!
LizTheBookNerd chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
hahahaha random! but i luved it!

~faxnesslover :)
Heyyyyyy chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I no I must sound like a sheeeeeeeeeppppp but ur veryyyyyyyyyyg funnnnnnyyyy!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »