Reviews for The Fox and The Prince
Please come back Beautiful Writer Chan! You obviously have talent! Please use it on this amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
I'd really love to see this get finished! The story of Cupid and Psyche is one of my favorite myths. It would be great to see what you do with it.

In the myth, Psyche spends a long time wandering and then is forced to perform a number of trials. She's only half-successful with most of her trials and ends up getting help from various gods to complete each quest. Most of the time, she gets too depressed over the trial she has to perform to even attempt it, wanting to kill herself before she even starts, before some helpful deity comes along, cheers her up, and helps her finish her quest. I'm curious if that's how you also plan on doing Sasuke, or if you have something else in mind for him.

Clearly you've already made some changes. In the original story, Psyche's sisters convinced her to look at Cupid's sleeping face because they were jealous of the luxury she was living in. Psyche had been told that her husband is a terrible dragon who would devour her. Psyche's sisters preyed on that fear and convinced her to look at Cupid's face and kill him before he could kill her and her unborn child. Psyche looking at his face symbolized a lack of trust. After being together for so long, she should have known he wouldn't harm her. In this story, Sasuke didn't look at Naruto's face because he didn't trust him or because he was afraid of him. He did it because he simply wanted to see the face of the person he loved. He'd seen Naruto's parents and had no reason to think Naruto would look like a monster. It was love and curiosity that drove Sasuke's actions, and it was love for his brother, not jealousy, that prompted Itachi to help him. These things don't deserve the type of punishments that Psyche and her sisters faced in the original myth. However, the Uchiha clan has been placed under a curse by the foxes, so how would that tie in to everything? Will Sasuke suffer more because of the curse than because of his own actions?

Hope you come back to this some day!
Kiwi chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Darn it! I want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Pwease Continue this story, I want to know what happens next
deepintheclowds chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Wait! Come back!. Awesome story!
Chiblette chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Ohhh I wanna know waht happens!? Please? I think it was great!
Pecha Pichu chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Update! Such a good story T_T no 2nd chapter. How depressing is that?
Jnaruko chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
i like so please update soon
Saratiga chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Please continue this story... I can't wait to see what happens next so please hurry! D
UndecidedFantasy chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Best. Fanfiction. Ever. Please update soon I wanna know whats gonna happen, this story is amazing and I really like your writing.
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Hey! I like this! It's well written and pretty.

Thank you. I hope you will continue it eventually.
BreathArtlikeAIR chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Wow! this is amazing! I can't wait until you update this! I have always loved this myth, so please continue. :)
gulsah chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
that was the greatest thing ive ever read in a long time and i really really wonder what will come next! i hope you will update someday!
Broken Amethyst chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
please continue this story it's awesome and its cool how you added greek mythology the only I've seen besides this one is a NaruSasu fanfic called Carnal Ambrosia by Master of Rebels you should check it out!
izzy bikoukishi chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
please please finish this story
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »