Reviews for The Little Fish
Guest chapter 27 . 9/7/2015
Please finish this really want to know what happens
Starlite22 chapter 27 . 8/30/2015
10 months ago you said you were coming back, please do, I miss your stories, and would like to know what happens next
Guest chapter 27 . 8/14/2015
Seriously girl! You have to finish your stories. Im re reading everything! I miss reading your stories. Pls update soon!
-charmingbrenda
Guest chapter 26 . 7/27/2015
hello, i hope "the little fish" fan fiction will be completed.. i loved all your Beverly Hills stories especially the stories about brenda and dylan.. hope to hear from you soon :)
charlie chapter 27 . 6/14/2015
i'm, and enjoying it! please keep on going :)
Deydeye chapter 27 . 6/7/2015
Yes! I am still reading this story
dkwr07 chapter 27 . 3/19/2015
Please update soon. Love this.
MisAleksandra chapter 27 . 1/26/2015
Definitely! As well as your others,like Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace? Please do continue, looking forward to it.
Starlike22 chapter 27 . 12/27/2014
Please update soon
Guest chapter 27 . 12/20/2014
Please continue!
PrueAndyForever chapter 27 . 11/29/2014
Lol. Yup, definitely still interested in this story. As well as your others,like Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace? (i believe it is).

Please do continue, looking forward to it.
KatherineRU chapter 27 . 11/26/2014
You definitely should!
Valerie chapter 27 . 10/16/2014
I am and hope you will write more.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
Wow is kelly insecure much, after trying to steal Dylan she doesn't like it when it happens to Her.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/15/2014
Can't see Dylan or Brenda being happy that their first xmas alone has been high jacked, lol would be funny if they weren't there as they'd gone away for a few days. Can't wait for more and to find out what they are having, hoping its a girl, most story's on here they have a boy first. Or maybe it's twins and one way hiding.