Reviews for Fifteen Minutes
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 6/25
Oh my god, I really liked this!
Cozza chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This was awesome~ too bad things didn't get super intimate ;P
colourpearl chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
It would have been so funny if Usopp or someone walked in when Zoro was massaging Sanji's leg.

Is it too much to request a yaoi version of this? Pretty please?
Nia Sendo chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Really good~! I loved how your story was semi yaoi, but not. Almost. hahahaha

Very sweet of Zoro to massage Sanji aw

Thanks a lot!
kurikim chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Very cute. I really enjoyed this. X3
SanjixZoro chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I love the story! Zoro rubbing Sanji's thigh without either of them thinking about it too erotically is very hot.

You have a typo though: "and one for Zoro and Sanji, for a minimum of fifteen minutes,"

It should be ... for a maximum of fifteen minutes

:D
Shiruy chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Why does this only have four reviews? *flail* D: The interaction is so funny, the characterization is spot on and the mental images this gives me are plenty hot! I really like it a lot.
Irrelevancy chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
ai~!'

so cute~~!

I love it~!
o0quille0o chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I confess, I was about to leave without reviewing, when I noticed you only had two reviews. And I think such a great story deserves way more then that, so here ya go.

The only thing I'm not sure of is if Sanji'd let Zoro get his leg in the first place. Beside that, you kept the characters in line very well, and the idea is really interesting, considering that we did not know how these wounds healed in the manga, and that serious frosbites (can you still call 'em frost bites at this point?) do take some time to heal correctly.

Any way, I encourage you to write more One Piece fictions about these two, and of I go to read the other story!

Oh, and here you go, a make-believe cookie to show my gratitude.
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Another great piece of work!
OPFAN chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
good fic~~

i personally ain't a fan of zosan but i liked the way u wrote it, not too much yaoi just a small conversation

hehe