Reviews for Reunion
livelaughloveme chapter 26 . 2/10/2014
So I was wondering if you were ever gonna finish this story because it's really great and it would be a shame not to finish an amazing story that you've already started so I was wondering of you could please go back to finishing the story I'm sure a lot of readers would appreciate it and so would I
Lmb111514 chapter 27 . 2/4/2014
This story is amazing so far, I hope you are still continuing this story, I really want to read more!:)
Sleepyreader319 chapter 27 . 1/21/2014
Love it! Really breaks my heart when the others shut Mikaela out. Update soon!
Deimanciukas chapter 27 . 2/5/2013
It's so sad you don't posting this story anymore cause it's great story and I like it very much :)
livelaughloveme chapter 27 . 9/28/2012
umm are you ever going to finish this series cause i really like it and i really want you to finish it
whydowehavetodothis chapter 18 . 8/28/2012
The maid is singing in French not Spanish :p just a little continuity error there. The French is correct though.
gregstar chapter 27 . 8/8/2011
Please update. I want see how it ends.

Your writing is occasionally a little hard to follow as you jump between points, michaela's escape and the supposed plan with Joan was a little confusing until a few chapters later and why did she not just tell everyone the plan straightaway? However I love the idea and I have not been able to put it down since I started it last night.

I really hope you decide to continue.

Thanks
thisismimi chapter 27 . 7/25/2011
UPDATE THIS SOON. PLEASE. I AM BEGGING YOU. This is a really good story and I want to read more!
Tomboy96 chapter 27 . 6/14/2011
awww, getting s good and then it ends LOL great story spent like 4 days reading it before and after school :D
2GrayBoys chapter 27 . 7/7/2010
I'm looking forward to reading more. Please update soon!
maya2 chapter 27 . 6/23/2010
Great chapter! I'm glad to see you're still planning on completing this story. I look forward to your next chapter. Keep up the great writing.
Dragon Reverb chapter 27 . 6/23/2010
Nice.. UPDATE! To hell with the series! Make this your own TF2!HAHA! Not saying that I didn't like the series though :)
maya2 chapter 26 . 10/26/2009
This is still a great story and I am anxious to read what comes next. Please keep up the great writing.
jarno chapter 26 . 10/12/2009
nice fic hope you wil update it
The Other Place chapter 10 . 8/25/2009
This is all i got to after reading your story for an hour but i must say; holy! You are amazing at writing suspense although i dont know if you meant to! The scene with the decepticon raid was just so well written. Can't wait to read till the end !