Reviews for Mirror
Monoko chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
sucky story. shouldnt have killed sparrow
Vayluh Arwen chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
this is really really good. Reaver acted completely IC, and I agree that he is more a murderer than a filanderer. Maybe needs a bit of beta checking, couple of extra commas here and there, and a few 'dragging crusher's instead of 'Dragonstomper's. But really good work! Congrats!

VArwen x
Loving-Chakra chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Well you are right.

Even though I just a love a good romance I do enjoy the horror

'n such. Ya know what? It was great! I did like it. Even though sparrow died. Good job
VoiDreamer chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Hmm...and interesting and not quite conventional take on the Reaver/Sparrow...but you know what? I have to say it's probably one of the more realistic plot lines and keeps really well to the characters established in the game. EXCELLENT job and well done!
NeRd4LiFe2007 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Great job. I agree with your thoughts exactly. Although it is nice to see Reaver in a more "romantic" fic, you were able to capture his dark, blood thirtsty nature. I loved the twist at the end. Well done and good luck on later works.
Crystal RoseWing chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Dark, but extremely well written. And you kept Reaver perfectly in character. I really enjoyed this! Perhaps you could even give me a bit of criticism on my story as well?

I look foreward to reading more from you soon!
Artemis400 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This is intriguing! I'm curious to see what will happen next. . I enjoy the story, however, the grammar needs a bit of editing. Other than that, the story sounds great. Can't wait to read more, in fact. .