Reviews for Tight Spot
Manillalu chapter 18 . 2/18
Aw, I actually feel bad for fugaku. Poor itachi, getting alienated from his family yet again, even when he's dead. And fugaku a disapproval of the yondaime just seems like a projection of his own concern over itachi's supposed suicide attempt, so I really can't seem to be upset with him for criticizing the fourth. I hope they reconcile...i want to see more itachi and sasuke moments. Sasuke feels rather neglected at the moment. Damn I love this story
Bowl of Rebellious Rice chapter 20 . 2/10
Okay, so I've waited two years. Are you ever updating this? Or finishing it? What are your plans?
It's a brilliant story and the style is amazing, not predictable at all and I appreciate that.
On account to how good this is I hope you're having an awesome life.

Cheers
kat chapter 20 . 1/27
i love this ! I don't care what anyone else says about messing up the character!
Even with Itachi's memories, it's been Naruto's personality driving the character all along. the cracks in the mask of Itachi, allowed Naruto to shine through.
I do think Naruto and Itachi's values are similar, so in a way, Naruto is doing everything Itachi wanted to do. I don't think Narutachi is too out of character. The Naru part is given the driver's seat, but the tachi part is still there through memories and there is tension because of that. In end it would be nice to have a balance of the two personalities. Itachi values and Naruto's way of doing things.
Manillalu chapter 16 . 1/12
Wait ...why is he naked for a physical check up?
Manillalu chapter 20 . 1/12
Daaayuummm. This story is so beeping cool it's through the roof! It's absolutely fascinating and totally creative. Aaaaagh! This is just too cool, I can't get over it! Naruto as itachi is too darn awesome! It's hilarious too! Thank you so so so so so so so so much for writing such a captivating and well written story. This is my absolute favorite naruto story, like freaking ever
Sanity Demolisher chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Interesting story! If you're looking to continue it I'd be interested in seeing where you take it. Thanks for sharing!
Arcaelia chapter 20 . 12/4/2013
Ah... Nuuu! On the last chapter already?! D: Sniffle... This has been really interesting! I wish Naruto would spend a bit more time with Sasuke as Itachi though... I can't wait for your next update. I really wanna know what happens next! Please update soon! I'm following and favouriting this story for definite! :3
White Ivy chapter 20 . 12/2/2013
Great fic!
Riccardo Silviano chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
Yo. I've rechecked the things about this story and found out that you've updated it last 2012 - I'm quite worried, truth be told.

You are an adequate writer (even better than the selected some, if you know what I mean) and this story is quite interesting for I have never seen a fanfic in which Naruto wakes up in the past, pretends to be someone he isn't - and miraculously succeeds with a little help from the original person he is pretending to be.

I do hope you update soon, hakanamu-san... without doubts, I place a bet that many of the waiting readers will probably be disappointed if this story was suddenly dropped.

And anyways, I can't be lazy and throw this off into my mind's pandemonium, like I did to a few others (read: a few, there is no hidden meaning. It's only one story or two, mind you), since I'd feel disgusted at myself for even attempting to or will try to forget a story as good as this..!

Anyways, as I mentioned earlier, I hope you really update 'Tight Spot' soon, hakanamu-san...
Riccardo Silviano chapter 19 . 11/30/2013
Kahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! *Mischievous Cackle* I just can't stop messing with the fact that Naruto or 'Itachi''s squad is led by a 13 year old! Hah!
Riccardo Silviano chapter 17 . 11/30/2013
Still a lot to think about how Naruto-kun (Trying to copy Itachi's suffix issues again) had changed so much, his reality too. But I don't pity him of course, that would be shameful, even for a person like me, I guess. Hah! Only sympathy, *snicker*

But anyways, its been a while since I had simply been browsing one of the many communities in Naruto, and I have to say, "Tight Spot" is one of the greatest fanfictions (according to myself) that I have ever seen.

Some will either be too short for its own good - some being too long while repeated craps are actually inside.. (Sorry for the word.)

But I guess the length, plot, characters and how to story proceeds in Tight Spot is good, I guess. Ciao ciao!
Riccardo Silviano chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
*Chokes on the water I was currently drinking as I read the last word of the chapter, not including the a/n*

O-Okay... Fuzz-ba- I mean Kurama is in character, b-but..!

.Itachi' . . .With. . . . . . . .
Riccardo Silviano chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
Red Dawn? Does not that mean "Akatsuki"? Anyway, I like chibi already, *useless smile*
Riccardo Silviano chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
*Claps* Well, congrats for surviving your new role for 48 hours, Naruro-kun. (My fail imitation of copying Itachi-kun-'s suffix issues.)

And don't worry, the OC stuff is going quite great actually.. Well, to me it is, since you blend them with the story very well.

Hah! I had almost mistook Tansui-kun as one of the characters there actually, and him being the brother of Shisui is believable... to me since I base family on either appearance (A.k.a. Minato and Naruto and Sawada Tsuna and Vongola Primo), Attitude.. (Notoriously stoic Uchiha siblings who go by the name Sasuke and Itachi) or names, like how you did Tansui and Shisui, "sui" gives it all.

Ciao ciao!
Riccardo Silviano chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
*Laugh* Weasel, huh? I've searched for it and saw the many "Itachi"'s that appeared, *snicker* I also saw a youkai named.. Kamaitachi *snorts*

First time remembering that Itachi has a weasel counterpart! (Since I forgot the little details of Nurarihyon no Mago.)
1,025 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »