Reviews for Tight Spot
Cat at Dusk chapter 20 . 19h ago
Great story. A little confusing, though
Sailor Pandabear chapter 20 . 2/17
cool
Fruitlessberry chapter 20 . 1/21
Nice ;) But why is he actually talking so disrespectful now?
polarpwnage chapter 9 . 1/14
Wait wait wait, why was Itachi warning about the MS blinding Naruto? He's got the EMS, as long as he's got the chakra, he can use it left and right as he pleases
Sara0827 chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
Have you abandoned the story...? I hope not...
dust and starlight chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I used to follow this story hardcore. It stuck with me over the years, I hope you're able to finish it some day.
Geico Hwertas chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Fuck Madara!
AdamEbe chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
Don't know if you still read reviews for your stories, but just in case you do: this fic is great. The premise is one I haven't encountered before, and Narutachi's attempts to change the future, handling his ongoing identity crisis, and dealing with his guilt make it an extremely interesting read (proof: the current time is 12.38 A.M., I have a lecture tomorrow, and I regret nothing).
Guest chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
Believe it or not, this chapter is more than fine as it is. Reasoning/sanity, characterization, fight... They're all good.
msnomnom chapter 20 . 11/22/2014
Okay...so Naruto's characterization is really showing through Itachi's in this chapter. That was bit hard to adapt after reading the previous 19 chapters. But hey, you did say this chapter might be replace later. Anyways, this plot is really interesting. You've made it believable to me. Excellently done! Haven't come across a good fic in awhile. Hopefully you are still in the Naruto fandom and will update later. Looking forward to the next chapter.
-MNN
Riddle Wraith chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
I really like this so far. I can only hope to see more soon.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/28/2014
Hope you someday finish this,
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 13 . 6/16/2014
Haha? Itachi loving cabbage? I wonder what Naruto's influence with 'Itachi' when it comes to ramen
Nature11 chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
Nice chapter, loved the interaction between itachi and Naruto. Though it's hard to imagine Naruto in itachi's body shouting.

But like it very much!
Nature11 chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Best point until now in this story. The insight in Fugaku's character was great. I lived the way, they say things without even saying anything.
1,041 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »