Reviews for Tight Spot
realfan16 chapter 19 . 10/13
Maestro move on Fugaku's last sentence, strike where they don't expect. Feel it's something he would do to Itachi to get him actually talk about his thoughts. And external pov of Itachi's "progress" compared to his pre-suicide days would be a boon...ofc not happening considering the last time this was updatedonto the last chap
Naruto Sleep - Runa chapter 5 . 7/20
THIS IS GREAT
frodalulz chapter 1 . 3/20
Coming back to reread in 2022. Just wanted to say this is one of my favorite Naruto and Itachi fanfics. I can't remember if I commented before or not as I'm very bad about not commenting even on fics i love. But this is such a great story over the years I come back to it again and again. I really appreciate that you wrote it and shared it. Thank you so much for the story!
Feel bad for Fugaku..and paper cranes with Shisui, what an honor for him to know the whole story
Itachi and Naruto, similar as they are, speak very differently. XD little worried I am, I would be glad if Itachi could really come back
Half hiss, half slurp sound, lol Sasuke, nice save there
Itachi's sacrifice
Uh, Itachi, bro? Where you going?
Kyuubi time
oh no
Those parallels were crazy cool
THE SOLUTION, this indeed could would be !
Jamaican Printessa chapter 20 . 12/4/2021
I love this story a lot. I really wish you continued it .
vrani140 chapter 20 . 7/1/2021
continue, please
Username6166 chapter 9 . 5/3/2021
Damn, so even back in 2009 everyone knew that Madara and Kakashi had the same Mangekyo and that they had the same unique abilities, yet nobody considered that he was Obito.
1,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »