Reviews for Tight Spot
DarkJewel55 chapter 2 . 1/8
omigod, just how dense is this idiot... suicide, holy shit. I'm done, this is too cringe lol!
DarkJewel55 chapter 2 . 1/8
ME chapter 20 . 12/22/2016
i rolled off the bed and to the doorway when i read the thing about Naruto/Itachi telling Fugaku that Minato was a better father than he'll ever be. Like damn Naruto/Itachi u messed up
I feel guilty for him...
I'm just wondering but why cant he just tell sandaime that he's Naruto in Itachi's body?
That would let him get away from all the suspicion and Naruto wont have to feel guilty about lying to Hiruzen.
Well great story either way! :DD
NatNicole chapter 20 . 11/7/2016
*facepalms* Naruto... And I feel bad for Fugaku, hearing his own 'son' prefers a dead man as a father figure.

This fic is AWESOME! Everyone is In-Character (Naruto & Itachi included), the plot is amazing & original, and the story's well-written!
Baow chapter 20 . 2/24/2016
I would love to read more of this fic to see what all the meaningful looks about Naru-tachi are about. I have some idea but yeah. It's really entertaining to see their reactions when Naruto's personality shines trough. I'd like to see who he becomes when both personalities settle. It was really funny when he called those 3 by their nicknames & I'm glad he's getting close to them like in his old life. On another note, can someone adopt this? I can only re-read it so many times.
Kagami420 chapter 20 . 11/13/2015
We can only hope one day this story will be continued
shahriar.ahmet chapter 20 . 11/1/2015
Why is Itachi behaving too much like Naruto?Its seriously ruining the story...
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 17 . 9/15/2015
Your writing is a bit confusing, I can't really follow it. Itachi was about to tell Sandaime and the sennin about Pain/Nagato, then suddenly he is talking about some kind of red dawn his mom mentioned then he is debating wearher to get Dango or Ramen...

Then a bunch of Anbu appear... You get my point?

It is very confusing, what the hell is going on? Why did you skip the talk about Pain?

Did Naruto tell them only what Itachi knew? Or did he use his future knowledge?

Honestly bro, I haven't been so confused since I read Chunin Exam Day.
Katy612 chapter 20 . 8/12/2015
Please update soon:)
sharingang chapter 20 . 8/11/2015
I really like this story, but the last chapter really confused me. Why is Itachi/Naruto acting and talking so much more like Naruto now? Didn't getting rid of the poison or whatever only affect his face? Anyways, hopefully you decide to continue this, it was really fun to read while it lasted!
Another.Professional.Tragedist chapter 20 . 8/1/2015
Oh man why is this dead? Such a good story TTTT
InARealPickle chapter 20 . 7/24/2015
This story is pretty darn good. Sad to see stories like this get abandoned.
InARealPickle chapter 6 . 7/24/2015
OMG I LOVE this!
saashi samy chapter 20 . 7/14/2015
i really lovr the story

is fantastic
FreelanceBum chapter 20 . 5/22/2015
Sad that you never updated again.
1,057 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »