Reviews for Caught
tiCocoChanelle chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
L.O.L I love it's so funny!
rakiyah chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
.khkhghb
Singingchick18 chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Great story so far can't wait for more.
xyz1128csi chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
that was cute!
csiawsomeallstarlover chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This so good. I like it o far. . .
luf100 chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Ahahaha, I loved this. It was hilarious. Loved Ryan's reaction in the first chapter, loved how Calleigh and Eric really knew he was there. xD Awesome story.
Calleigh Baby chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Yay so good love the put though hell to the end part
miss.angela.writes chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
LOVE IT!
TrishOrton chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
Those two are sneaky lol but Ryan shouldn’t have been so nosy. great story! :)
WestSide Love chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
Ha. I should've known that they were trying to freak Ryan out. Funny. EC and their quickies. Or not so quickie, they didnt even do anything in the lab, sheesh!

I couldn't imagine what Horatio would've done if he was the one to walk in on that. That would've been just as hilarious.

I don't know about Natalia but I know Valera would be taping them for her own personal use. Not that I blame her. EC are HOT.
Marija Magdalena chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
So funny. I wish we'd get something like this on the show... I know it's not possible, but a girl can dream, right? Anyway, nice job, I really enjoyed it.
music-and-fairytales chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
*rolls around the floor laughing*

hahaha poor ryan! I don't even like Ryan but that is funny. Woo for Eric and Cal being together! Loving it. Can't wait for the next chap!x

p.s. I got internet back, so you need to come on msn a lot more often *hug* Can't wait to talk to you!
truelovechick77 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Loved it onto the next chapter. For the record: It better be eric or else i will be very sad ...
EricDelko's3Lil'Angels chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
OMFG! THIS WAS HALARIOUS! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
WestSide Love chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Hilarious! I can totally see Ryan interrupting Eric and Calleigh's time together on the show.

Can't wait for the next part.