Reviews for One Last Chance
Ella chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I can't stop crying.

You really had me fooled there, but I was in tears BEFORE I read the author's note. Too much perfection to put into words. Thank you for the beautiful story. (;

By the way, could you possibly spare a tissue?
boring the goose chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This story is beautiful, in a sad way. The whole Host Club grieving for their king... For a while, it really did feel like Tamaki was getting married to someone else, so bravo for that. Keep up the good work!
FrankIeroRules chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Aww that was so beautiful! I loved it so much, nice work! :)
Shadows.Dance chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Oh wow, so sad...I totally thought she was going to a wedding, until I noticed little things that wouldn't make sense for a wedding, and then we found out that he had actually died. *sigh* so sad. Well, anyway, I did love it, even though one of my favorite characters died.
Wind In Your Whiskers chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I now know the true meaning of the word 'beautiful'.

~Autumn
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Well consider me fooled. However, there was a very misleading sentence "If Tamaki-senpai looks out over the crowd gathered there in that church and he doesn’t see her…" A mind, my mind at least, thought of that as a wedding, though you meant it as a ghost sort of thing?

Lot of emotion here. THe way you write Haruhi's thoughts, like at the end
Blue777Angel chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
You got me there :)

I thought Tamaki was getting married.

Anyway, nice story. I like your writing skills.

Keep writing! :)
ageofaquariusstudios chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
So sad!
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Hey, I didn't spot this one! I guess I'll just have to stalk your profile page on occasion, then...I hesitate to put you on Alert because of all those bloody RoV fics of yours (but it's on my "to watch" list, so at some point I'll get around to reading all that janx, I'm sure...) Anyway!

[Obligation, you see.] Ouch! What a good line. So biting.

[No…she’s being selfish and she knows it. ] Aww, that's just like Haruhi!

Egad, a funeral! Yeah, you totally blind-sighted me there. Interesting concept. The descriptions of everybody in the limo were very moving, and that last line was completely epic.

One thing struck me oddly...the F bomb? From Haruhi? I'd understand that she's EXTREMELY upset, but she always struck me as Just Too Chill to resort to such strong language. The words really jumped out at me, but perhaps that's just my virgin Catholic eyes...xD. Otherwise, this was gorgeous. Ridiculously so.

~Kender
Disney Sorceress chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
This was brilliant. You had me completely fooled and the ultimate reveal that Haruhi was late for a funeral was all the more heart-wrenching and shocking. Thank you for writing this.
RoyxRizaFan chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
This was a beautiful, heartbreaking story. I was fighting back tears by the end. You did wonderfully in shocking us with death rather than another woman. The way you wrote how Haruhi handled it was very in character, too. Great job!
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
woah...very deep and dark...but i love it...i love the way you creatively wrote your story letting your readers think that tamaki was getting married with another woman...admittingly, i also had that idea. but my eyes grew wide with the good twist of your story that tamaki wasn't stolen by another woman, it was death who took over his life...it is indeed a great story! very creative and unique! i truly love it...
Xirysa chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Well. Mildly depressing. Actually, no. This was really sad. But, you know, really good at the same time. As in, you're one of the only authors I know who can accomplish that so well. So kudos. Really, I commend you.

I think that the description of Kyouya is what struck me the most in this. I mean, dude. They're best friends and... Shit, I can't explain it. [shot for epic fail]

Anyway, really good job, and I really should get off my lazy arse and write something for OHSHC soon.

[Xirysa]
birningice chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This is a wonderful story, I was a bit confused when it changed from wedding to funeral, but I loved it so much, I'm crying. You describe her feelings so vividly, it is amazing. Good job.