Reviews for you're kidding
Zutara407 chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
Plze plze plze plze hurry wit updatin..ur story is by far the best comedy story i hve read..its clean and unpredictable...I LU IT!
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
awwww...it's on Hiatus.. :( I hope your writer's block goes away... :O Update when it goes away! :3
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
NO! You have to write more! In the famouse words of Rogger Rabbit "PLease!" You got me hooked, now you must write! Definately need more "FUN" between Riddick and Angel.
Veidrik chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
No. Damn that writers block! I can't wait for the stories to continue, i completely love them..
pheobep3 chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
Please update
pheobep3 chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
I like the poem,May I use it later?
Dreaming Dragonfly chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
I wish you luck! I love your style - it's so funny and interesting. A refreshing change to the usual COR fanfic's.
Nelle07 chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
I lOve it!
ANguyen504 chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
U know wuts bad is that for some odd reason i couldnt stop laughing when i read 'cereal' killer instead of 'serial' killer. Im such a dork. Dont know if u meant to do that on purpose but it wuz funny as hell to me cuz i had an image of big bad Riddick slicing up boxes of cereal, too funny!
ANguyen504 chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
Oh so kute! The paper wuz fun to read. I read it like 3 times thinkin the middle sounded like something Riddick would write hehe...til i finally read on and understood der. Yay for bein courageous and buyin juicy victoria secret tidbits! Hm...wonder wuts behind her tho? Dum dum dum. Me ish intrested.
Saismaat chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Cute! Like the wombat. Much better initial capitalization -

walls dented wall's dented.

I liked the paper.
SerinSykes chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
lord of hippos... thats great. and the yelling betwin the sibs reminds me of my sister and i.
Saismaat chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
I love how much fun this is. You've got some brilliantly funny lines. There are a distracting number of typos and punctuation mistakes. I heartily recommend a good proof reading.
ANguyen504 chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
Wow at the end had me thinkin Jessica saw Rid kissin Angel. That woulda been funny. U know im really wantin to hit Jessica. hehe. Its one of those "Hes mine bitch!" moments.

Angels a healthy 17 yr old wit a hunky Riddick around she should take advantage of the situation(s) hehe.
ANguyen504 chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
*whine* more more dont leave us hanging. Oh I wanna see Kim walk about wit yummy badass Riddick on her arm and have them doin a makeout session in front of Messica...oh im sorry Jessica. I love spite. Mean ppl deserve it!

Hmm...Now how is Riddick feelin after seein Vin Diesel? O so anxious