Reviews for Absense
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Oh, unlikely or not, I, like you, do not care! My all-time favorite paring, as well! Nokama should have the change of heart that you did and wrote here for real! But... what happened to you? Ah, we live and learn, don't we? Maybe you just weren't meant to be. However, I hope that's not the case for this lovely couple of ours! You are right, a girl/fan... and Matau, can dream! totally! And that experience... glad it not only taught you things, but inspired you to write this awesome, fanstatic piece! I love, love, love, love this! My dream Bionicle paring, really... :)
Red Sentient Kyburi chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
DUUUUUUDDDDDEEEE! I love this. I adore Bionicle! And,as you know,swcw abd bf5 as was my 1-st fave then clone wars...THEN...then...bf5...keep up the good work
Reality Obscured chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I can relate...but only from Matau's POV instead of Nokama's. Mine went rejected for a while, but years later, she came back to me. :) heres to hoping for us all to have a bright future
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Aw, so cute! You've really got their characters right.. I loved the bit where Matau was looking after the bird. :D

I love this couple too - mostly because Nokama's the only girl, though, I have to admit. But anyway, great fic! Well done!

Izzy
Benjamin .M. White chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Nice writing, I like your style. It flows really well. That situation would never happen, but I am in support of romance in Bionicle. Isn't that one of the most debated topics in BZP? Anyway, I enjoyed it. Now, I need to read the next chapter of Heroes and Halflings...
Nobility chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Oh my gosh. This is like... one of my favorite Notau stories EVAR (I'm a lurker on BZP). I love it because everything about this story is so realistic; not too sappy it's suffocating, just the right amount of fluff, and the emotions are so sincere... yeah, the fact that this is based on real-life experience definitely helps. Seriously, this kicks the crud out of my stupid, noobish Notau stories. Wonderful, wonderful story. *Faves*
Demon Shisa chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
This is great! I like it! and the writing style this is written in makes it all that much better. I think I'm more of a nokamaXmatau fan anyway, but they're harder to find than anything!

Anyway, you said you wrote on BZP? I'm gonna have to go check that out. D

it was really good, keep up the awesome work!
Tylterra chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Mata Nui! 'Tis Inferna "Black Cat" Firesword from BZP! Authoress of H&H and LST! Hi! D

But, ehe, pardon. There were a few spelling mistakes (like in "Le-Matoran" and "absence"), but other than that, I think it was grammatically flawless.

And ha! Now there won't be only like, one or two Notau shippers here, but THREE. (Not that I stick to any particular pairings myself... oops...)

Though I wonder what Vakama will say when he gets back, considering what Matau was apparently suggesting about him and Nokama? Either he'll be really upset... or not care at all. Hmm... I wouldn't know. I've never written anything, nor have I really understood just exactly how love works...

...Being quiet now... Hope I didn't forget anything and start to ramble like I usually do... _;