Reviews for Confessions of a Sinner
Love2bdazzled chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
I loved your story. The intro is the best- so vivid, I can FEEL her actions and fury. Hell hath no fury...

But WHO is trying to blackmail Carlisle? That's just scary. I can't let that go.
Love2bdazzled chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
I love canon stuff when it's done well -this was amazing. Truly, "rationalization of Rosalie" sums it up perfectly. I did not like her in the book- this makes her likable and even, reasonable. Great contribution.
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 7 . 5/10/2009
Dayum, I didn't figure out the couple til the names. Great job and yay unparalleled fury. I was wondering why only a picture set her off. I absolutely loved this!

Sheethkal Shahar chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Lmfao. That was amazing le jen. I'm surprised more people haven't looked at Charlie's cop jerkface side. Great job!

Sheethkal Shahar chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
Lmao, you're hilarious. I love your little author notes.

This was cute and smuttastic. Great job on Sloth!

pinkdogsarehappy1 chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
wow. this was amazing. you OUTDID rosalie. and rosalie is pretty un-OUTDO-ABLE.. seriously. you Wrote her AMZING. god. no words are coming to me to describe how amazing (that is seriously the only word that is coming to me) 'envy' was. god. that's what your writage has doneth to me-th.. i love rosalie. she's just a big misunderstood bitch. but we all love 'er, even if its harder to. you just amazingly (there it is again) happened to write her relatable. and i loved that. just everypiece of this. YOU ARE THE REASON I AM FAVORITE THIS STORY!
NanMcCullen chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
Wow. Never thought Esme had that in her, but you're absolutely right. Every woman has her breaking point, and if pushed too far the fury and wrath she can unleash is frightening. Weaker sex my ass. I'd like to see this continued... to find out who the girl was and if she planned the picture and intentionally tried to destroy Carlisle and Esme's relationship. It wouldn't be the first time something like that happened, nor would it be the last. Secretly, I want to think it was some cold, callous bitch like Tanya. At least, that's what Tanya is in my head. But it could just as well be someone like Heidi. Are y'all planning to continue these one-shots or will they remain one-shots?
helliex88 chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
I feel like this chapter should also be called The Rationalization of Rosalie. I never understood why SMeyer was so harsh on Rosalie in the books. W were given very little reasoning for her envy and behaviour towards Bella. This chapter I feel explains it. Rosalie was a great choice for envy, out of all the Twilight characters she showed it the most, followed closely by Bella, Jacob and Edward of course. But I believe Rosalie felt it more, because she felt it consistently and constantly throughout the books. It acted as the yardstick by which she acted.

Great one shot, so annoyed I didn't know this existed til now.
crazy chick to the nines chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
wow i never expected that to come out of Esme but someone remind me not to cross her.
Milalencar chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
Gustariana, you are an amazing lady!

Loved the angry sexin. I kind of hoped it was all a mistake, so I felt bad for his things, I wasn't even a 100% sure if it was Carlisle or Edward, but especially all the clothes... I'm such a girl.

But I totally agree, everyone has a limit that if crossed can lead to "unparalleled fury" as you put it. Mine is not that hi up, you can get me to do worse. Hehehehe.
fangbang chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
whew...that was emotional - I think it's true that any woman can have a sudden sense of rage and anger when something tips the scales - great job woman ;o)
tuhkakoti chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
That was freakin awesome!
marauder-fangirl chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
Fantastic! Loved your take on Esme
crazyforedwardrn chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
holy hell, Rosana! the saying hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...you surpassed that and WOW! that was fabulous! And I was totally blown away that is was Carlisle and Esme, I'm always in E/B mode, even though you mentioned him being a doctor. I was worried that it might be nothing big, a misunderstanding and what would come from that...or he could be lying...once again so many things to think of from one chapter, you are the best at writing that!
hmonster4 chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
OMFG - Ro - that was BRILLIANT! I loved it! So not what anyone would think, but so perfect at the same time. It was ab-so-freaking-lutely awesome!
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »