Reviews for Confessions of a Sinner
overzealousbunny chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
muahaha loved how she smashed all his things.. but the paint in the clothes.. priceless!
crazyforedwardrn chapter 6 . 3/14/2009
whoa a story where I don't really hate Jake and you actually got Renesme in there too...and it was hot! that is saying something...I love the way all of you are writing this, you are able to pull it out so when reading the chapter you're not sure how it's going to work out...great job!
Yongqi chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
i love your story and can't wait for more
bgeraghty4 chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
Omg that was sexy! I loved it superb job I habto admit I m not the biggest fan of jake and Nessie but the al human thing works, definetly continue this Nessie and jake!
Milalencar chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
You already know this, you always get me all melting when you bring Jake out to play...
Milalencar chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
That was impressive! I'm not a big fan of the canon stuff but you just mailed it!
Milalencar chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
Never knew those two had all that hidden "talent"!
Milalencar chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
Hahahaha! That was too funny!
marauder-fangirl chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
Great story! Nessie and Jake can be pretty funny... and smutty!
Milalencar chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Crazy sexy idea!
truehazel chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
Holy fucking yes! Amazing. First, I've always liked Jake, he's smokin'! I dig that whole Alpha-thing. Plus, Americaqn-Indian frackin hot.

I love how it's realistic-the way he thinks like a guy- and yet you can tell he wants to be with her for pretty much ever. And I laughed so hard at the Cops joke. Just curious, if you had to pick a location-roundabout-where do you see this? It kind of felt somewhere warm and not a big city. For some reason it felt kind of northern South East. But definately a wee bit southern so I was just really curious as to where you envisioned this set.

Very good! Wonderful, even.

jEsS
Samtastic Sami chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
haha, funny, and very... sinful. can't wait for the next one! i don't know what i do when you guys finish up all seven sins!

all your stories aree so awesome!
crazy chick to the nines chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
dude wtf is the last sin i can't remember but i am sure that it is gunna be fantastic
overzealousbunny chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
Holy shit lipsmacked! YOU KNOW i love your Jake.. ALWAYS HAVE but.. wow.. lust.. perfect chapter for you!
overzealousbunny chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
another fantastic addition. Rose's thoughts really matched the books, even more so.

Silly Envy.. silly rose!