Reviews for Good & Plenty
kneon chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This was one great story. I will never look at candy the same way again:}
AmeryMarie chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I adore you! Just found them gem and had to read. I should be doing so many other things. I need to bathe my horse and finish packing the trailer and roll leg wraps and blah, blah, blah, but no. I am reading smut.

When she yelled out good and plenty, I fucking died laughing. Last thing I expected. Sweet Tarts was the worst- tears were quite literally poring down my face I laughed so fucking hard. Dots- not so much, never have liked them. They stick to your teeth and piss me off.

But then when he gives her the good and plentys after... my fucking abs hurt. No pilates for me tonight. Who am I kidding I have not done pilates in weeks.
author-E.M.D chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
wow, oh my gosh, you have to update these one shots! They all have so much potential, one day i hope u write a book, it would be so good! I've said it b4 and I'll say it again, you go places that other author's are to scared to go, i will be definitely keeping an eye on all your stories!
RowanMoon chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
An argentinian Carmenere, Vlaskaas cheese and a newly discovered goldenmeadow gem.

You do Edward and Bella "firsts" so well. Your descriptions are brilliant blazes of beauty. Fucking Tantric.

This totally had me:

"With a gulp, a breath that swelled his pecs, unloosing one tight cord at a time, first his neck, with a snap, his fingers found their way out of the fist that kept them static, his forearms released and his beautiful biceps lengthened. I couldn’t look away from his abs that called to me; they stood in sharp, intaglio relief."

And the rest put me to the edge of my seat, crossing and uncrossing my legs and thinking how lucky my husband was going to be later.

Good and Plenty.
Drea85 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
wtf screams about candy at a time like that? does bella always have to be a loser?
LeechLover85 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Still waiting for part two :(
MissMusicLover chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
when wil it be next week
KrystyWroth chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
OMFG.. I've been laughing for the last five minutes. Too funny!
coxie chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
i suddenly have the strong urge to go buy some candy...P very sexy!
erinwinchester chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Wow
GA.GIRL33 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
hahaha. that was great. the alice bit. well the other parts too. good story.
jewles622 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
All I can say hunnie is "Recess Pieces" you rock my socks off. That was awesome :)
Kimbercat98 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I need a nice cold shower now. and for some reason, I'm in the mood for something sweet? Hum why could that be?
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
HOLY HELL THAT WAS HOT!

Just thinking about Edward's manhood peeking out from the top of his jeans...OMFG instantly wet panties. Damn look what the Cullen's have done to me.
gasolinerain chapter 1 . 2/18/2009