Reviews for Blood Promise: The Quest
Emmalovesdimitri chapter 25 . 2/23
Will there be a sequel? It was an amazing story and i really want to know what happens next.
me chapter 23 . 10/9/2013
I cant get into te mushy talk...who just sits around talking like that? your my soul I now know why the earth was created ...I think I puked alittle
Guest chapter 22 . 7/22/2012
I want to know where YOU read chapter 22- including the M rated part from.
ValSchmeisser chapter 23 . 4/5/2011
That was an amazing story! Better than the real thing! I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to set my phone down until I've read everything you've ever written!
annodomini5070 chapter 24 . 2/1/2011
nice story and so much fun! thanks i enyojed so much!
fiction327 chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
OMG, Ms. Mead has only written it in her books like , a billion times, Rose DOES NOT drink coffee. She abhors it ( that means hates it), so y on earth does every1 keep having her drink coffee? U people seriously need 2 pay more attention to the books' details.
Casey Joe chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Omg this was such a good chapter! When Adrian turned into Dimitri to prove a point to Rose I had a chill that went through me! It was great! I really hope you keep writing!
Diana chapter 23 . 11/23/2010
OMG! i can't believe it... this story is wonderful. Is there another blood promise because you titled it "blood promise: the quest"is there another blood promise story...?
darlene chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
i think you are a great writer... it sounds just like how
chimney chapter 24 . 10/9/2010
Hmmmm. That's not very nice of him/her. On a brighter note, nice story. It was original and I loved it. Keep up the work!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
I just couldn't feel it. What I mean is that think everyone wants the series to be one very specific way and you and I had different perceptions of the series. It was a good story but not really my kind of story.
Jelly Babes 101 chapter 23 . 4/16/2010
I found a few sentences that sounded a bit awkward as I was reading but overall 'twas a good fic ]
Mrs.DimitriBelikov287 chapter 23 . 4/8/2010
wait! i just read the top of chapter 23 and thats the last chapter! :( no plz write the sequel that would be awesome!
Mrs.DimitriBelikov287 chapter 24 . 4/8/2010
i really really like your story so far and i can't wait to read more. i saw your video epic love on youtube and i absolutely love it. everything the characters and the music :D and whoever that person that stole your video is dumb and you deserve all the credit 4 ur your awesome video.
Jazzy-Jazmina chapter 2 . 3/17/2010

I have a crush on Adrian;Ihave a crush on Dimitri

WHAT!

WHAT!

sTOP COPYING ME

BELLA:you first*GLARE* well dimitri is hot and I believe he can be saved

JENNA:well adrian doesn't need help he is already there for rose.

*glares* awkward pause *more gares* laughter

THere both hawt

yep lol

ok but we have crushes on the guys we both have bf's lol awkward jelousy b/c there ahbviously HAWT!

nOW WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO ABOUT THAT?

hM *PRETEND TO THINK*

BELLA:hey sis

JENNA: yes twin

Bella : why do'nt we read some more of steffy's awesome! stories great plan?

Jenna: Great plan

Cough *adrian*

Cough*dimitri*

lol

Problem solved back to the story don't you love our crazy conversations.

All we have too do is get rid of the jelous boy friend situation

Let's wait

sure thing *of to read steffy*

The twins