Reviews for Blood Promise: The Quest
russia2774 chapter 15 . 9/16/2016
What happened to his name being mazure
Emmalovesdimitri chapter 25 . 2/23/2015
Will there be a sequel? It was an amazing story and i really want to know what happens next.
me chapter 23 . 10/9/2013
I cant get into te mushy talk...who just sits around talking like that? your my soul I now know why the earth was created ...I think I puked alittle
Guest chapter 22 . 7/22/2012
I want to know where YOU read chapter 22- including the M rated part from.
ValSchmeisser chapter 23 . 4/5/2011
That was an amazing story! Better than the real thing! I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to set my phone down until I've read everything you've ever written!
annodomini5070 chapter 24 . 2/1/2011
nice story and so much fun! thanks i enyojed so much!
fiction327 chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
OMG, Ms. Mead has only written it in her books like , a billion times, Rose DOES NOT drink coffee. She abhors it ( that means hates it), so y on earth does every1 keep having her drink coffee? U people seriously need 2 pay more attention to the books' details.
Casey Joe chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Omg this was such a good chapter! When Adrian turned into Dimitri to prove a point to Rose I had a chill that went through me! It was great! I really hope you keep writing!
Diana chapter 23 . 11/23/2010
OMG! i can't believe it... this story is wonderful. Is there another blood promise because you titled it "blood promise: the quest"is there another blood promise story...?
darlene chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
i think you are a great writer... it sounds just like how
chimney chapter 24 . 10/9/2010
Hmmmm. That's not very nice of him/her. On a brighter note, nice story. It was original and I loved it. Keep up the work!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
I just couldn't feel it. What I mean is that think everyone wants the series to be one very specific way and you and I had different perceptions of the series. It was a good story but not really my kind of story.
Jelly Babes 101 chapter 23 . 4/16/2010
I found a few sentences that sounded a bit awkward as I was reading but overall 'twas a good fic ]
Mrs.DimitriBelikov287 chapter 23 . 4/8/2010
wait! i just read the top of chapter 23 and thats the last chapter! :( no plz write the sequel that would be awesome!
Mrs.DimitriBelikov287 chapter 24 . 4/8/2010
i really really like your story so far and i can't wait to read more. i saw your video epic love on youtube and i absolutely love it. everything the characters and the music :D and whoever that person that stole your video is dumb and you deserve all the credit 4 ur your awesome video.