Reviews for Reminisce
JDH1080 chapter 14 . 6/11/2017
I want to like this I really do but I have some misgivings. And really it's only a few minor things. I think my biggest gripe with this story is Blossom and Dexter. I feel that the instant attraction makes they're relationship kind of boring and generic. Personally I'd like to see the characters talk and get to know each other instead of thinking that each other is cute and becoming bashful around each other. But really that's just my personal preference, I like slow burn romances because of the build up and eventual payoff.

Next the writing. The writing is actually really good. I haven't noticed any spelling errors or grammar mistakes. But I think it could have been a little more refined. (though considering how old this story is and the fact that I doubt you ever plan to return to it my complaints are somewhat moot ) I do intend to try and get to the end of this story because it is well written and mildly interesting, so I shall read on
DragoonSensei chapter 35 . 3/5/2017
This was a work of art.
Sad but realy great.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/24/2016
What is this sadness? WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME?
Guest chapter 25 . 7/20/2016
This ending... It's kinda like your lie in April
Guest chapter 35 . 7/9/2016
Please make a chapter when dexter fights grim to get Blossom back. Please?!
Sexmaniac69 chapter 20 . 4/22/2016
Where's the sex though
Guest chapter 35 . 7/23/2015
So glad I found this. :)
Guest chapter 35 . 10/26/2014
noooooooooooooooooooo! why blossom why! damn you!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
the last part was so funny!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
ik dieing from your awsomeness
indipindy16 chapter 35 . 1/18/2014
This is amazing! I think you should write more! And let me just guess- the baby Blossom has ginger hair and pink eyes as well as the essence of Blossom; maybe a gift from DeeDee?
Shadow Smoke chapter 35 . 12/22/2013
That was an amazing story, it left me in tears man. Not many people can achieve that so congratulations. Im going to go cry in a corner now so yeah congratz on a story well made.
PhasicDreamer chapter 35 . 3/3/2013
amazing story but.. WHY!? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL OFF BLOSSOM!? YOUR'RE THE BIGGEST TROLL EVER!
awesome story though.
meltdown81 chapter 35 . 2/23/2013
You should make a chapter were dexter fights grim
MEAM1 chapter 35 . 1/15/2013
Oh my god! This is the sadest, most wonderful story I have ever read! I loved it! I just wish Blossom could have made it!