Reviews for I Run to You
CileSuns92 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I loved this. I wish Derek would have fallen apart and gotten the chance to be held together by Meredith. This pretty much put things into a completely different perspective.

I said I wouldn't review old one-shots, but I felt like I had to say thank you for writing this. So here, my little acknowledgement of your brilliant work.

I'm off reading some more of your stuff.
Hillsboro2013Indians chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Amazing! i love this show and i love the song. i'm thinking of doing a song fic but need help figuring out what song. Could you help me pls?
Greys has become my life chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
WOW. I really liked this story. I wish it had really happened that way on the show. Good for Mer for being the grown-up and good for Der for trusting her enough to let go.
alygator86 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
awesome, awesome job! I needed some MerDer because I am in Cancun. It sounds amazing but its thursday and we don't get ABC. Amazing job and happy greysday!
spydrga chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Read it.

Loved it...really, really, really loved it.

This is so good. (my review) :)
merderfan93 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
OMG! That was amazing! i so wish that would happen on the show!
Kilikina1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
that was really good! Love that he broke down and Mer was there for him.
mrsmcdreamy29 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
WOW...GIRL YOU ARE AWESOME. I HAVE READ ALL OF YOUR FICS ON HERE AND YOU JUST GET BETTER AND BETTER...MAYBE YOU COULD POSSESS SHONDA. NOW THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.

I WOULD REALLY LOVE IT IF MAYBE YOU COULD EXTEND THIS INTO A FULL FIC...PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE WITH PATRICK DEMPSEY ON TOP.

STEPHANIE
belairdesi chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
that was so cute!
zachayden5 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This was great! I wonder what Derek would do with the rest of his time off.
JLD chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Thanks for writing this. It was amazing. I know no matter what happens on Thursday, if Shonda doesn't make Meredith be his rock in some capacity I'm going to be officially angry. I can deal with the non-proposal because it wasn't right & I can deal with a little drama between them because relationships aren't easy. So I'm rambling back to your story. It was very well done & I like to see writers willing to share what they hope for their storyline. I thought it felt real. Great job.
Im Always Sorry in the Morning chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
OMG incredibly amazing! This is just the kind of story I needed...I hope something like this does sort of happen...great job
nrfame chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I loved this.

I love that you had Derek break down (although it was incredibly sad) because he needed to. Everything Derek's been through and he's stayed strong through everything. I loved it.

And how Meredith went to him and helped him. Aw. Loved that too.

I love all of your writings. They all amaze me. :D
Nanou0111 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Aw ! clap clap clap Bravo !

Amazing story ! It's so different to see Meredith be the one to help Derek, but she does good ! I really wonder what's going to happen thursday ! The promo and the sneek peak are driving me crazy...

I hope you'll write more !

Thank you for this beatiful story !

Anne
Indigo Vamp chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
wow that was great ... im with you i wish that would happen on the show too .. that would be perfect