Reviews for Of Holidays and Heartbeats
unique.normality chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I really, really like this. It's well written and full of fluffy goodness XD

Most post-war fics I've read just seem so... rushed and all the facts are made up but this seems so canon, it's great
tryntee13 chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
The whole story was simply brilliant! What a great outlook at their relationship! Brava!
urbanmama chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
I really enjoyed this story. It was very canon-compliant (which I love), but you still added several original details I haven't seen in other fics, like the idea that it took an entire year for Hogwarts to reopen, instead of just four months; the whole memorial Godric's Hollow Christmas trip; and the lovely scavenger-hunt proposal. My only constructive criticism is that you should have used more Britishisms, like knickers, trousers, mummy, etc. I thought your Hermione, Harry and Ginny were especially well captured, but your Ron wasn't quite as cheeky/funny as I thought he'd be, so I'm guessing you prefer a more mature post-DH Ron than many fic writers. Great job!
Bonnie Radcliffe chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Great chapter! D But there's something I don't understand... In the first chapter it was Christmas and they said Hogwarts was going to open in the fall. Is it the fall of the next year, then? If so, this chapter takes place almos a year after the first one. Is it like this?
writingzeaL chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Extremely well written and the stories in each chapter were to die for xD. Loved every bit of this story. even though they aren't your characters, you still made them come to life. I do hope you have more of your urges to write chapters for this even though it's finished lol. becuase i must say, that last one was just as good as the others! Loved it!

- -writingzeaL
airstreamlover chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
GREAT STORY, I LOVE YOUR WRITING AND THE FACT THAT YOU ACTUALLY PROOFREAD YOUR WORK

THANKS FOR THE STORY!
CowahBull chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
That was one of the most amazing fics i've read in a very very long time! I kind of hope you write more. i'm very glad you didn't leave it as a oneshot.. I never would have found it!

GREAT GREAT GREAT JOB!
CowahBull chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
I'm so happy that I can't even stop smiling! No kidding that was the most romantic thing he could ever do. When the first note showed up I knew that he was going to propose but I still squeed when he actually did it. that was so amazing!
CowahBull chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
that was an AMAZING chapter once again!

At first I thought this story was going to be a PWP but it's REALLY not. I LOVE this plot and the smut is just an added bonus! _

Amazin writing... I'll try to get another chapter in tonight... but I might have to go to bed soon... D: Then right awaay in the morning I'll be continuing!
CowahBull chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Can't wait for more! I LOVE this story!
CowahBull chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
that was one of the best fics I've read in a VERY VERY long time. It had fluff, friendship, love and Smut! EVERYTHING! i can't wait for the next chapter.

I've never enjoyed reading anything like this as much as I did right now. Amazing story!
bookworm8721 chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
That was one of the sweetest and sexiest stories I have read so far. Good job.
madamepince89 chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
I discovered this story just now and have to say: you write beautifully!
The DA is dressed to the nines chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
I really REALLY adore this story. Sincerely hoping you'll continue with more chapters! (I know it'd be backtracking but i'd love to read their wedding day. Hint Hint)
SWChica2005 chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
Aw! What a cute chapter...very sexy, but cute nonetheless! I sure hope there will be more chapters to come!
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »