Reviews for Of Holidays and Heartbeats
CowahBull chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
that was an AMAZING chapter once again!

At first I thought this story was going to be a PWP but it's REALLY not. I LOVE this plot and the smut is just an added bonus! _

Amazin writing... I'll try to get another chapter in tonight... but I might have to go to bed soon... D: Then right awaay in the morning I'll be continuing!
CowahBull chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Can't wait for more! I LOVE this story!
CowahBull chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
that was one of the best fics I've read in a VERY VERY long time. It had fluff, friendship, love and Smut! EVERYTHING! i can't wait for the next chapter.

I've never enjoyed reading anything like this as much as I did right now. Amazing story!
bookworm8721 chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
That was one of the sweetest and sexiest stories I have read so far. Good job.
madamepince89 chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
I discovered this story just now and have to say: you write beautifully!
The DA is dressed to the nines chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
I really REALLY adore this story. Sincerely hoping you'll continue with more chapters! (I know it'd be backtracking but i'd love to read their wedding day. Hint Hint)
SWChica2005 chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
Aw! What a cute chapter...very sexy, but cute nonetheless! I sure hope there will be more chapters to come!
wow60 chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
This is an absolute great story, especially 'Hormonal Hermione' at the end. :P

Great job! Possibly, you could make a sequel. ;)
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
Nice way to end the story - on a heartbeat!
Trude chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
hot and sweet update
pearls-and-crystal-blues chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
i've read all chapters of this story and all of them are so unique and adorable and they really reflect ron and mione's love...

amazing work, bravo!
ChampionShoes chapter 5 . 5/11/2009
aw! cute that she found out on Mother's day. :D
Dani4ever chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
:):):) great!
glowyrm chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
very nice last chapter. really enjoyed your story.
glowyrm chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
wow, very romantic, and just hot enough to be erotic with out being smutty. excellent
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »