Reviews for Of Holidays and Heartbeats
tuesdaybyrd chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
this is beautiful.

you are a great writer!
Babasahin Ko chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
Good stuff. I really do enjoy engagement stories.
Babasahin Ko chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Intense.
SWChica2005 chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
What a perfect way to end an adorable fic! I really liked this chapter...especially the proposal scene...very cute!
mugglemama chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
Lovely - sentimental and romantic.

Why stop here? There are plenty of other holidays - New Years Day, and Boxing Day, and Guy Fawkes Day and Earth Day and ...
Trude chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
aww, this was perfect
Mistyquest chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
You did such a great job with this story! I was almost crying by the last chapter! Thanks for doing such an accurate portrayal of Ron and Hermione! Write more I wanna hear about their wedding!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
Great proposal - the whole chapter was very romantic! Thanks for writing it.
dandin chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
omg im luvin this story! soo sweet how Ron & Hermione are soo much in love:D
SWChica2005 chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
Sticking with a holiday theme is a perfect transition from a one-shot fic to multi-shot fic. And delving into Ron's insecurities was an excellent choice of plot for this chapter...I'm sure everyone has felt the way Ron felt about his relationship with Hermione. Great job! I hope there will be more!
mugglemama chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
What a lovely - and hot - installment! Keep that inspiration flowing (but get some sleep). It was sexy, yet classy, not dirty.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
Nice how Ron was so quick to come after her, but Hermione was mean to bring up him walking out.

I didn't realize it was complete and was wondering if a last chapter was due for some holiday after she graduated, and maybe when they really get engaged?
SWChica2005 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
I was surprised when I saw that there was going to be a second chapter to this fic. Will there be more? I am enjoying this fic immensely! Wonderful job!
FelsGoddess chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Aw
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Very sweet and romantic 2nd chapter. Thanks for adding it!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »