Reviews for Of Holidays and Heartbeats
a-person-in-the-universe chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
aw that was a really nice ending. It was a great story :)
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Sorry it took me so long to review...I thought I had already! Wonderful story! I loved how you expressed Hermione's feelings towards Ron and the relationship she shares with Harry. Great job!
born-jinxed chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
ohmygoodness your story was SO good. You balanced out the conversations, the sentimental thoughts, and the lovemaking perfectly. Honestly, the last bit made my eyes go all moist and everything. I think I may have even "awwed"... :)

I don't know what you were talking about saying the beginning was all stilted - I'm a pretty big critic and I didn't notice anything!

Just a few things! it's Kingsley Shacklebolt (typo on his name) and Godric's HOllow (not Hallow). Also, I think that the conversation in the tea shop with Harry might have gotten a little too heated a little too fast. That was the only part where I really came out of the story and questioned the character.

Other than that, like I said, I really enjoyed your story! I've put you on my author alert, so keep up the good work!You write really, really well :)

Hope to read more from you soon!

- Born Jinxed
jingles4thestorm chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Man that was some hardcore amazingness

Though I did cry when you brought up Hedwig, I don't like to think about him.

And of course a few tears slipped out at the end.

I LOVE IT!
sarah.schoemberger chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
adorable. lovely. romantic without been corny.

i really liked it!

especially the part where ron puts hermiones hands over his heart. damn that was beatiful!

very well done!
MrsChairNaley chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Wow. This is my first HP fanfcition I have read- and I'm sure I managed to pick the best one!

Seriously this is the best one shot I have read, so well thought out and timed. I would love to read more of your stuff, you are on talented writer- major congratulations.
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Loved it!

So incredibly sweet and passionate

Perfect ending :)

Bye!
mklaughsalot chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
OH MY GOSH that was a really good story!
MaNdErS20100 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Amazing story! Tis one of the best post-DH one-shot I have read! I love the way you wrote Ron and Hermione and their relationship! Great job! _
busybee6563 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Aww that's so sweet. I love the way you've written it.

The friendship between harry and hermione was a brilliant part to add (:
Cantletharrygo chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
That was one fo the best I have read in a long time! Great Job! I love Ron & Hermione together!
Babasahin Ko chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Great story, great angles. Pretty hot, but not smutty. Wonder how they're going to get through Hermione being at school and Ron fulfilling the demands of his job as an Auror?
Artisticmom2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
SNIFF! Very sweet! It's well written and has a nice plot!
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Aw, that was so sweet! I loved it.
I'm a Gleek chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
This story is so romantic and sweet. I enjoyed it very much.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »