Reviews for Words
I love your story :)
bonnyspriteyahoo.co.uk chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
lovely ... perfectly lovely ... thank you for sharing
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
So beautifully written! I love the v-day room. And then he waited. And it was beautiful and a proposal, too! *squeal* Love the ending too. Just pure beautiful.
moarchair247 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
ack! I loved it! You got me fluttering too! XOXO! Please continue!
Carolyn Williams chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Ok here it goes...My name's Carolyn and I'm the best friend that steph mentions :) I absoulutely love this fan fic! Not because I'm being nice, because Steph's my best friend, but because it kept me smiling the whole way through. I felt those butterflies with the lovely couple, I could relate this story to how I feel with my boyfriend. It was so unbelievably sweet and romantic and lets be honest it's what every girl wants a guy to do for them. It is such an Edward moment! Ahh diamond heart on the bracelet! I think that steph has captured the perfect proposal ever! I love jewellery and i love romance. Basically I've related so much to this story as, it's if I'm described- “You didn’t get me a ring.” lol

I think a great story is one that readers can relate to no matter how so small the detail. Perfection, I have very high hopes for when i get engaged in the future. This is my dream :D :D

Well done Stephanie xx
blairbear014 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
This leaves me smiling like an idiot :) haha anyway, what's the other title? Is he insinuating mother...? I was just confused about that in the end. Anyway, great job. It made me really happy.
Dystopic Entropy chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Oh! This is perfect. You make excellent use of the butterfly symbolism/metaphor. My favorite part, however, is Chuck's explanation of Blair as not just his wife but his everything. Oh, my goodness - this little story is just too wonderful!
Sandy chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
So fluffy! )
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
oh this was beautiful. the metaphor of the butterflies was used perfectly, and the intertwining of the songs and chuck and blair's points of view was flawless. i applaud you for writing this, i really do. it was a wonderful oneshot, and it captured everything about chuck and blair that we love and everything that we wish would happen.

so thank you :)