Reviews for Barricade Surprise
Guest chapter 51 . 7/24/2014
Am guessing does not hat mean both sound wave and thundercracker are femme and that frenzy and others are really sparkling lol
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 22 . 6/15/2014
THEY CALL THEMSELVES HUMAN?! ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS MONEY AND TECHNOLOGY! TORTURING A CHILD! IT'S PEOPLE LIKE THEM THAT MAKE ME ASHAMED TO BE A HUMAN! I hope Starscream makes them feel so much pain that they'll BEG for death! I hope he gives them a slow, horrid, traumatizing, agonizing, shameful death! Do to them what they're doing to Barricade and Blacklight!

...I'm serious about the me being ashamed of being a human because of people like this. And it's even worse to know that people like this actually exist. I think we all deserve what will happen to us eventually.
Guest chapter 51 . 6/22/2013
cool
Kristen seeker chapter 30 . 6/11/2013
Kristen seeker lover
OMG!haha this is so funny. I love that starscream let the decepticons free. hilarity will ensue. I cant wait to see what will become of this.
Madsluads chapter 51 . 12/13/2012
He's a... FEMME!? Maybe?
Madsluads chapter 43 . 12/10/2012
*throws wrench at random wall* "stop calling him Hatchet!" Can't... suppress... grin.
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 44 . 12/9/2012
"They both had better hope no humans were within hearing radius of that. They sounded like monster birds being strangled or something." Baahahhahaha
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 32 . 12/8/2012
"claimed loud noises around the store that night and that they passed out. They also woke up in the middle of the store taped to the floor by their feet with duct tape." Bah! These two lines are hilarious!
Madsluads chapter 25 . 12/6/2012
I can totally see Starscream wriggling while being tickled.
Madsluads chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
I actually feel bad for Soundwave. My sisters are the exact same way, fighting as if they were two year olds.
Madsluads chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
*raises both hands and jumps up and down even though transformers OC is an autobot and prime's sparkmate in an AU*
Madsluads chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
WHAT?!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
:P
Page-Mistress chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
[Burst out laughing at Skywarp's remark] Oh, that is good!
angel897 chapter 51 . 12/10/2011
loved it great story to read