Reviews for The Return
I loved this show and was bummed to watch it end. Your story completely helped! You are in so in touch with the characters it helped me get the 3rd Rock closure I needed. Thank you for your story.
Briankrause chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
hey u cant do that, leave it where you left it. I need an updat,e please update sooooon.
3rd Rocker chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Lovely! I wish you had continued it, because it's really good. You got the characters down perfectly. (Dick was especially well done!) Harry is absolutely my favorite! Just . . . thought I'd through that in there.

Anyway, I know it's been a while, but if you ever consider updating, that would be great!
maipigen chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I really like it so far - why didn't you continue? There isn't enough stories like this out there!

Hoping for an update!

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
Scarlet Moon At Midnight chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This is cool so far.

:P
WickedCityWoman chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This is fun so far. Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep on writing!
Ablus Severus Potter chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
cool. keep writing
Tracey chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Penguin!
cassiopoeia chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
This is great, even if you don't continue - it seems to wrap itself up. The character voices are fantastic - very individual and it almost sound like the characters themselves are speaking - especially Dick. Awesome : )
BankaiKitty chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Great story so far! Keep writing it, I'm curious to see where this will go. I so hope you can find a way for them to get back to Earth some how.