Reviews for Shifting Destiny
Guest chapter 18 . 12/23/2017
I'm more than halfway through and Anna is still behaving like she's severely retarded and bipolar. Maybe I'm biased, since I have a former friend in real life that is just as infuriating as the way you've portrayed Anna as. I am surprised as i only see positive reviews here. I can ignore simple mistakes, I can understand not being quick to trust Kratos.. at first. But Jesus Christ, I'm getting more upset with her than Kratos is, and I'm not a fan of hating the main character in a story. Could you have given her just a little bit of intelligence? We all know her son isn't book smart but at least he had the excuse of falling down a cliff. Anna gets saved twice and thinks she's still held captive? knows she's being chased after but continues to run off from her protector in spite of some nasty injuries? All she can say to Kratos after saving her again and again and again is that she hates him? Come on.
Junypa chapter 25 . 8/30/2015
bzw
Glimare chapter 35 . 5/9/2014
Heh... not bad. hope you finish this.
Durbe the Barian chapter 35 . 4/4/2014
LIFE! Get out of the way! I want to see an update to this story! XD
Durbe the Barian chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
Kratos WET!? Too bad Lloyd wasn't there to see that. XD
Durbe the Barian chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
Tomato torture abound! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I really Do hope you can update soon! I like it when People can continue what they left off even being gone for such a long time, so I really hope you can come back to update some time soon.
BuriedBeneath chapter 35 . 1/18/2014
This is a beautiful story, and though I can see that it hasn't been updated in quite a while, I do hope you decide to come back and add to it.

Over the last few days, I feel as if I've witnessed you grow and mature as a writer over the course of this story as I've been marathon reading it. In the early chapters, I enjoyed the character of Anna and the way you've portrayed Kratos and I could see that you really had some potential but it was weighed down by some minor spelling/grammatical issues and some minor issues with tense. Mostly things that are typically solved in the editing process.

Now these errors are few and far between, the character development (especially Anna's) is really well done and believable, and your descriptions are lovely and clear without being cloying. Mostly the spelling and grammatical errors that remain are ones that were probably simply overlooked during editing. Happens to us all. One of my English professors used to recommend reading essays and other things backwards during editing, and it really works. Spelling errors really stand out, because it's like you're looking at it with fresh eyes.

I must admit, when I saw the end of the story getting near, and Kratos and Anna hadn't so much as kissed, I was getting worried a little, but that's just me as a reader getting anxious for my OTP to get together haha. But it just made the actual romance scene that much sweeter. "She was impatient and he had all the time in the world." I might have died inside a little from how beautifully apt that statement was for their relationship.

All in all, a beautifully written story, and I do hope you come back to it soon. :)
pichu9 chapter 35 . 12/16/2013
i like this story. PLZ CONTINUE!
Rebeldynasty chapter 35 . 9/18/2013
I absolutely loved this; so much humour and playfulness between Kratos and Anna. It's also very cute that he's teaching her to read again, as well. :)
Anonymous chapter 35 . 7/26/2013
Where's the next chapter?
Kezzam91 chapter 35 . 8/23/2012
hi am addicted to this story its amazing. i read all the chapters within two days. please update soon i cant wait to read more :).
InuNaruPokeAlchemist chapter 35 . 8/3/2012
Sorry for not reviewing sooner, but I have read every chapter of this story for the past 3 days and cant put it down. This story has had me on the edge of my seat. I just got back into my Symphonia fandom after a year and when I read the summery of this story I couldn't wait to begin reading it. I absolutely love this story thus far. And I was glad to see Kratos and Anna going from being total strangers to lovers. This is by far one of the best KratosxAnna stories I've read. Keep up the great work cuz I can not wait to read more :)
Live4You chapter 35 . 6/25/2012
I just finished reading all the current chapters in one day... and it was so worth it! I loved his IC kratos was, and I loved how you portrayed Anna.(is it weird that I like her so much even though she's technically not a character? .)

I found it interesting how you showed the desians story along with Kratos' and Anna's. I felt bad for them, but then I remembered what they were doing, then another flash back occurred and I felt bad again. I hate for giving me these conflicting emotions :( (well not really because I can't find myself getting angry at such an amazing author)

Oh btw I forgot to mention chapter 34. I seriously was like "FINALLY!' Seriously the both of them are so dense but I guess that's why I love them 3

Okay sorry for my very long review I just adore this story and hope you update it soon!
LEGNA chapter 35 . 6/15/2012
Just read the entire thing. Oh my God. Please update soon.