Reviews for 1 or 2 It's Hard To Tell
Brammatic chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
loved it very much though i was already thinking when Malfoy said "that big stomach of your's"
i was facepalming right at that moment so well done
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This is great :)
HarmonyBea chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
OMG!SO CUTE!SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!
lovelylily.putter chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I LOVE YOU ! THIS IS AMAZING
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
O_O... -_-... :D I LOVED IT! hehe it was sooooo cute! AHHH DHA FLUFF -hugs self tightly- *freaking*
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
totally kawaii! Awes all around XD
Irvine Cypher chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
It's so fluffy.
musicandloverock chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
lol reading the sumary "That big stomach of yours looks like it could hold at least 2 babies..." and I'm just thinking wrong thing to say to a pregnat person seriously do you have a brain? lol cracked me up.
Miz. Jynx chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
O O.O Prince and Princess? O.O O. X) Niceness, I love the way Harry reacted to being called 'fat' lol.
MyPrideMyDreams chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Aww...this was cute! Most people who are pregnant you don't want to associate them with fat, but my sister just laughs it off and says it's not her, it's the baby. the doctor even told her she needs to stop eating cuz she's too big for only 4 months. We laughed soo hard! Draco is a very lucky man that Harry didn't really hurt him though!
AnimeMandi22 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
that was so cute i loved it.
yaoilover6969 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
awesome story iam so glade that you wrote another one. i hope everything is going ok for you.
Rika'sGrayWolf chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Absolutely adorable. Hilarious too- I'm sure the person ya wrote it for will love it,too hun. Byesies!

-R.G.W