Reviews for Do, Re, Mi
CosmicKitten89 chapter 1 . 1/2
This is a nice, well-written, well, it's not exactly a story, but rather a fragment of one,and it's a shame that it's only a one-shot because there is a lot of potential here. But then, the rest of the story, I'm assuming, happens in that chapter of A Change Of Heart? (I haven't read that yet; that story is formidably long but apparently quite legendary).

What it seems that you're really doing here is a character portrayal, and I like that a lot. I write in Ludwig's point of view a lot and I see some similarities in how he is characterized. He is well-mannered and considers himself refined, yet he has a monstrous reputation that he intends to enforce, even when he wants to back down a bit and have a friendly conversation with someone; and the only other intelligent things in the castle are Iggy (whom I characterize at times as a friendly rival, a bitter rival, or a fellow conspirator in a scheme that requires great intellect) and Kamek (I develop his relationship with Kamek in my story Born to be King). Havin admiration for Peach's musical talent is something I can definitely see; there was even a Nintendo Adventure book where he kidnapped Peach to be the lead singer in some musical production of his.

Overall, good work, if you write something else about Ludwig I will read it :)
Ludwigs gfriend chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Two words:TOO SHORT!
Bhorzethorn chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
It seems that their bond will grow. In time, but it will be worth it.
StoryMaster64 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I can't believe I've never read your stories before! They are so wonderful and well written!
roseal chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I liked it! i relly liked it im a huge fan of peach, but then again im also a huge fan of ludwig (favrite koopaling)! you should make a seqeal!
Elemental Queen chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
That was cute :3
bowserjr2946 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
sammy rocks
Vanessa Osbourne chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
How cute and clever! I love Ludwig, and the fact you used from 'Hotel Mario' is interesting. So, this is a really nice story! Well done!
superblooper chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Hee hee, very cute. I'll bet you're right, I think on some level Ludwig would judge people based on musical ability.

Looks good, I hope you'll write more some time!
DarkLillyOfTheNight96 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
That was cute...Please write more about bonding with the others...

Lilly
Rereishere chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
awesome,i really like it.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
very cute.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
This is so cute! It's not only a BxP but it has Lufwig, my favorite koopaling! :D *favs*
Razzzzzi chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
(This is me, ebtwisty9, I swear. I'm just too lazy to log out of my user for favoriting and switch to my user for reviewing. XD)

aw!

I LOVED IT!

What a perfect characterization job! I adored every single minute of reading this. I would favorite it even if it wasn't dedicated to my silly story. :P

Which, by the way, I'm flattered about. Especially since this is SO GOOD.

I've always had that opinion of Ludwig's opinions of people. I don't think I write it as well as you've managed, but he seems exactly like that kind of guy.

ahh! Love it so much!
Walkazo chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Very good. My only nit-pick is that Peach was only captured after all the Koopalings were defeated during "Super Mario Bros. 3". However, the fact that you incorporated Ludwig's love of horror from a game as obscure/hated as "Hotel Mario" makes up for that in my books ;D