Reviews for Eternity
FinalFantasyCrazedGirl01 chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
This is soooo amazing! Please update There's ways a tommorow!
Claxychic chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Ohhh my goshhhhhhh! That was sooo incredibly sweet! Im melting right now! The love on this chapter has me all wrpped up and now I cant stop smiling like an idiot. **sighs**
thedarkone115 chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
Just for giggles:
Ava chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
Please pretty please write a good chapter
Vampire from Lorien chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
All of these were great! I think that the song "Over You" by Miranda Lambert would be great song. I know I love it. Just an idea. Well thanks again for the songfics.
Vampire from Lorien chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
Both hands raised for super cute!
Vampire from Lorien chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Omigosh omigosh omigosh! I love it. I love it I love it! ;D
TheDarkOne chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
Hey it's Nolan, did you get the request for Demons by Imagine Dragons that I sent you in a review? Because it wasn't in the list, any ways how are you?
Guest chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
i need more, maybe vlad and mina need alot more alone time to bond and get things set straight again, but without interruptions. maybe vlad does need to marry mina, i just want to see how itll turn out. this was good though by the way
The girl you won't remember chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Have a song fic song idea for merrideth and vlad it's by Kelly clarckson I seriously love her songs hah listen to her as well lol anywas the songs name is Already Gone. It's for them bcuz the lyrics "it started with the perfect kiss" and then the other one "but we couldn't keep this love alive" so ya I love TAAT so much can't wait for the nxt update I started reading the story around a three weeks ago n then went on vacation for a week and I had no Internet connection n then it took me last week and this week to read all 115 and congrats it's the longer story I read so far and it has long chapters and it's AWESOME!
3 Hummus
nolanschmitz5 chapter 15 . 8/22/2012
nolanschmitz5 chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
For a moment on Mina's birthday at Casimir's I want you to put Glad You Came by The Wanted for how she feels when she sees Vlad there. Oh and your my favorite author.
Nolanschmitz5 chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
I liked TAAT and this book and I hope that you could add my songs All I Ever Wanted by Airborn Toxic Event for VladxMina and Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen for Minaxvlad relationships. Please,please,please I beg of you.
nolanschmitz5 chapter 8 . 7/28/2012