Reviews for WAR
Topaz Skye chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
A really well written story! I love the plot line and would like to see it finished and expanded! :D It's packed with detailed descriptions and I like how you've portrayed Link. Really do hope that you will update soon! :)
Generala chapter 19 . 11/8/2010
Maybe Ganondorf after all is a good guy... his father just wish more lands and more power, Cero wants the same and to win it he must win The Kings favor, something he already did. But Ganondorf still is a very misterious variable. He wants something... This could be very very weird but I think He wish the same as his father (maybe) but he needs someone to do it for him, in this case that 'someone' could be Link and his group... Or maybe Hes looking for something else.

I love this fic...
peachymomotaro chapter 19 . 10/11/2010
And so it begins, with the fire of a single, slithering spark.

Cero won a single round. A decisive one, but I don't have faith in snakes. ...creep.

Now go, Colin! With due haste!

crap, what about Zelda?
TheFanatics chapter 19 . 10/3/2010
Amazing story so far!
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 19 . 10/3/2010
Ugh! I hate Cero more and more. But by gosh, he is good at public speaking. Turning Ganondorf's words around...and the ending...I didn't see that coming. Ganon suddenly appeared! 0.0
Vopi chapter 19 . 10/3/2010
This was a very important chapter. I very much like the way you captured the insanity that people have when they're caught up in a crowd. Its very clear that King Ganon and Dark want personal gain, and so they persuaded the people through flowery words and deception. I look forward to the next chapter.

"This war would increase the opportunities for numerous jobs, a higher rate of intranational trade, less internal social stigmas."

I believe it is spelled "international." Just a little tip there. Til next time!

~Vopi
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 19 . 10/2/2010
Oh! This story is really getting good! What happens next!
Generala chapter 18 . 9/10/2010
Ganondorf looks like he want to take the throne... but at the same time not... The man is a mistery.

Maybe he wants a better Hyrule but there is something not trustworthy about him. ...
peachymomotaro chapter 18 . 9/1/2010
If I might say, I believe Rusl is unspeakably cool, and Ganondorf just got schooled. This chapter was wonderful, as always, and as usual, I will be looking forward to the next one.
Vopi chapter 18 . 8/31/2010
"He wasn't not nervous, but the signal had been taught in a corner, with a card pressed into his hands describing the meeting place." There is a double negative here that makes it seem awkward. Just thought I'd point it out.

Otherwise, another great chapter. Its nice to finally see more of Ganondorf's intentions and character. I look forward to seeing what role he'll play at the War Council. Til' next chapter!

~Vopi
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 18 . 8/29/2010
This chapter is great! I always loved the characters of Zelda and Link together. You're doing a great job!
Morbidly Bored chapter 18 . 8/29/2010
Hee hee, no worries~.

So... Ganon's secret, is it? Taking the throne?

You know, a lot of Zelda/Link romance is horribly out of character, but I have to say that way you write them is just precious. :3

Thank you so much~!
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 18 . 8/29/2010
Glad to have you back! I was happy to see that this story has been updated.

So Ganondorf's secret is out as you said. He's working toward to remove Cero and his father? Or is there another purpose?
Morbidly Bored chapter 17 . 8/21/2010
I'm utterly perplexed by Ganondorf's behavior. I can't seem to grasp his intentions... Ah wells. Thank you very much! Please do your best to bring us another chapter soon! :)
Morbidly Bored chapter 16 . 8/21/2010
It's a decent chapter. The friendship between Link and Colin is still there like the original series even though they met through a different situation. Thank you!