Reviews for Don't Touch Me, un!
Cheetah9 chapter 18 . 7/11
Wow , i am sorry , but i think that you should write the story because you want to and because you love the pairing , not just for reviews... I mean , te true fan should do stuff for his fandom because he ha a lot of passion towards it , not like this ! And you actually threaten and curse use about it .
You're asking for the reviews in the wrong way , reviews are earned !
If you want reviews stop pushing people to do it , instead of wasting your time on writing one big paragraph complaining and demanding about reviews , take your time in writing and completing the story so that prople would review "by themselves" abou how good your story is and how fast updating you are ...
I am sorry for saying it , but i felt like it needed to be said.
Weirdnfreaky chapter 25 . 3/31
Ah sorry just read the bio. Such a shame. Loved your writing though. But why did you have to cut it off THERE?!
Weirdnfreaky chapter 26 . 3/31
CONTINUE IT! Please?
schadowhunter chapter 26 . 3/2
shame you stopt :(
this was a very good story
schadowhunter chapter 26 . 2/5
why did you stop this is a really good story
karkittyx3 chapter 26 . 12/17/2014
:C It was a good fanfic to read. Too bad it hasnt been updated for such a long time D: Would have liked to read it!
boneheart chapter 26 . 11/10/2014
I want chapter 27 PLEASE!
RazB chapter 26 . 9/9/2014
This story is fucking amazing I really do want to know what happens!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/30/2014
Write more! ;)
amerathian chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
I got all the way to this chapter and realized I hadn't commented! Oops, sorry. I really rnjoy this story. Its very well done.
EralynnUchiha chapter 26 . 5/26/2014
No you should not leave the story where it is.
Yes you should continue it.
I DONT CARE I JUST WANT MORE!
EralynnUchiha chapter 24 . 5/26/2014
You know why I havent been reveiwing? because Im too damn busy reading your amazing story!
Candid chapter 26 . 2/8/2014
Damn hasn't been updated in like 5 years. I don't see why you're upset sometimes, 700 reviews is okay. Some people barely get over 100. Oh well, good story and all but I doubt you'll continue it :( too bad
Saranki Mahira chapter 26 . 10/17/2013
ONE OF THE BEST FANFICTIONS I EVER READ...AND YOU DIDNT UPDATE IN OVER 3 YEARS! UPDATE THIS STORY!
Honesty chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
Alright, I thought this was good until this chapter. I'm not usually disgusted by many things but for this I shall make an exception. The whole thing is now basically sex, sex, and rape. And your constant demand for reviews is enough to put anyone off. So yeah, good until chapter 14.
I shall now take my leave and read no further.