Reviews for Don't Touch Me, un!
shorty chapter 26 . 5/29
omg yes please. I lobed it and didn't want to put it down. please let me know, id love to read more
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
I have been reading your fic and I have to say, it's really great.-
SasukeMagician chapter 26 . 12/24/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE? I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE YOU WROTE THIS BUT YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT WRITER!
lydia-chann chapter 26 . 11/18/2015
continue.
Kat Sanders chapter 26 . 10/4/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE, IVE ONLY BEEN READING FOR TWO DAYS AND I LOVE IT
Cheetah9 chapter 18 . 7/11/2015
Wow , i am sorry , but i think that you should write the story because you want to and because you love the pairing , not just for reviews... I mean , te true fan should do stuff for his fandom because he ha a lot of passion towards it , not like this ! And you actually threaten and curse use about it .
You're asking for the reviews in the wrong way , reviews are earned !
If you want reviews stop pushing people to do it , instead of wasting your time on writing one big paragraph complaining and demanding about reviews , take your time in writing and completing the story so that prople would review "by themselves" abou how good your story is and how fast updating you are ...
I am sorry for saying it , but i felt like it needed to be said.
Weirdnfreaky chapter 25 . 3/31/2015
Ah sorry just read the bio. Such a shame. Loved your writing though. But why did you have to cut it off THERE?!
Weirdnfreaky chapter 26 . 3/31/2015
CONTINUE IT! Please?
schadowhunter chapter 26 . 3/2/2015
shame you stopt :(
this was a very good story
schadowhunter chapter 26 . 2/5/2015
why did you stop this is a really good story
karkittyx3 chapter 26 . 12/17/2014
:C It was a good fanfic to read. Too bad it hasnt been updated for such a long time D: Would have liked to read it!
Boneheart chapter 26 . 11/10/2014
I want chapter 27 PLEASE!
RazB chapter 26 . 9/9/2014
This story is fucking amazing I really do want to know what happens!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/30/2014
Write more! ;)
amerathian chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
I got all the way to this chapter and realized I hadn't commented! Oops, sorry. I really rnjoy this story. Its very well done.