Reviews for The Adventure of the Glad Outlaw
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Awwww. I really liked the story development and your fade-to-black at the end was perfect.
Well done!
Danibat chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This is wrenching and wonderful. I love the little details and the depth you have taken with this. Thanks for the lovely read.
shadowontherun chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
great fic! I always in for a happy ending :)
MissEdda chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I love it. I think, Doyle would be proud if he reads this great fanfiction.
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Thanks, that was very well written. I particularly liked the case: very clever.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
reflekshun chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Wonderful, bittersweet, and with a plot that makes for a good read. Thank you for sharing.
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
That was brilliant. I must admit I read the reviews first and I have to say this is one of the best Sherlock Holmes fanfics I have ever read. I must say though that I was startled when Sherlock kissed Watson for the first time. Well done!
Ennairam Atrum Austerus chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
That was lovely!
butterflye chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This is truly amazing. I've read it and reread it and it just keeps getting better. You manage to keep to Doyle's style of writing, have an excellent mystery and still make it turn out well in the end for everyone involved (except Lestrade, but you know...)

I cannot praise you enough. I love it.
hss15 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Lady Katelynna chapter 1 . 5/5/2009

This would be a great thing to write a squeal for! I love it when they get together in a sweet way! Good job, dear, I praise you!
Daydreamishly chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
So beautifully written. You've utilized Conan Doyle's tone exquisitely, making the pairing seem natural and not at all far fetched. Excellent work!
Witty Sarcasm chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Aw...! Such a great story! I had no bloody clue that you could get arrested for homosexual...ness in London. That is just rediculous! GAH! The government should not be able to interfere with personal life! Especially not sexual preference!

And now that I have that out of my system, I just want to say 'Great story! I loved it!'

There. What a review, eh?
emily chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This is a wonderful story. I love how you managed to maintain a similar writing style to Artur Conan Doyle's, yet had all the wonderful slashy parts as well. XD