Reviews for Unforgivable
bluelightningbug chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
do another chapter where james finds out! This was really good!
Isha Saini chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Grammar/Punctuation:

There are no grammatical errors. Paragraphs are well - placed, and punctuation marks are taken care of. No spelling errors either.

Tone/Mood:

Dark but melodic. Bittersweet. Realistic and intense depiction of a single centre. Very impactful portrayal of emotions. Delicate, yet powerful.

Flow/Rhythm:

Constant, but not unyielding. There are slight, subtle fluctuations in the beat which only add to its greater appeal.

Overall Impression:

Impressive. Powerful. Intricate.

IMPORTANT - IF YOU DON'T MIND, CAN I USE THIS STORY IN A FANFICTION? I'M WRITING A FANFICTION I WHICH THE MARAUDERS READ SNIPPETS OF EACH OTHER'S LIVES.
Er-my-nee Weasley chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
The ending was good. Poor Sirius
kelly the fanfiction addict chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
OHMYGOD. OHMYGOD. OHMYGODDDD this story was so good. LOVE IT.
kingslayers chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Did you write this during symptoms insanity? It was good, but what kind of parent could do that? Hell, what kinda HUMAN could dobthat? To enjoy it.. Ugh
KITTfan339 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oh my gosh...I just cried. That was so sad! And to my favorite charcter. I feel absolutely depressed now...I think I need to go read your other fanfictions on the sytoms of insanity.

Okay, besides the fact that I just cried over this, I wanted to congratulate you. I love the way you compared how each time was different and the thought behind it each time. I think it was very well written the way it was and didn't need a lot of explaination. I would not ask you to change any of this.

Although,I think that fever may have gotten to you...torcuring our favorite charcter. Tsk tsk.
fiercejinx chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
That was good...what I liked most was that Sirius was in character...write more HP stories please...nonromantic _
DreamingOfNothing chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I love the three ways you translated this. You're right, too - it's one of those words that can really sound both ways, and still be dangerous. I'm not sure if that made sense, but I liked it a lot.

Also, as someone who reads a lot of this kind of fic, I like the way you linked them all together, with the three different intonations. It's very original. Something like the cruciatus curse doesn't really change - but since you presented it in a different way every time, it wasn't repetitious.

Is it wrong to call something this dark pretty? Because it was.
sweetheart2014 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
thats scary that parents would do that to their this story is really good!
Han-22x chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
That was really good. Poor Sirius ):
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I love this. Poor Sirius. My favorite line is when he says, "Merry Christmas to you too!" I made me smile. I love Sirius
No Longer In Use 0000000 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
nice, when your reading this you can really see how horrible his family really are! also poor Sirius :(
charah.tastic chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I liked it! I mean, I'm in absolute mad love with Sirius Black, so I don't really enjoy his pain. But the story itself was really good :)

Pickles!

Charah ;D
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Angsty...
hypercell chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
This was great! I loved it!