Reviews for P4: Eversion
TheClosetedFan chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
Wooot! I like your story so far; but there's one problemo. There's no ending yet! Please continue this story- we need more good authors!
SakuraCat96 chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
Amazing! I hope you update soon :)
Silent chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
I just wanted to say that I hope u havent given up on this story because it is just too good. There arent a whole lot of good yaoi persona fics and that makes me sad.
Zoku chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
This. This fanfic is AWESOME. Seriously. I love that it's not shy to go into both the emotional and physicals of the relationship but it's also not total PWP and has a good storyline and equally believable IC-ness. Really. I've enjoyed reading this so much and the chapters being a decent length means that I've had to take my time, reading a chapter every now and again. Usually, I'd have reached the latest chapter and would review there, but I feel like I must leave some note of how much I love this fic since it's taking abnormally long for me to read it all. And that's a good thing.

So yes. Keep it up, you awesome writer.
KazuSakai chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
crazy shit...
Batsutousai chapter 9 . 11/23/2011
Delicious, nommy fic. XD I woke to update alert. AWESOME. There was dancing. (Awkward dancing, as I was still laying down, but it was definitely dancing.)

Also, OMG, MITSURU. *geekspasm* I loved her. ADORED her. (Kinda sad that we probably won't see anything further from her until the end of the fic, if at all. But, STILL. You captured her so awesomely. *goes off to geek quietly in the corner*)
Batsutousai chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
This is kinda awesome. I especially love the Aki/Kanji-ness going on. (Probably my favourite part. .")

I was a little 'meh' about the weapons explanations, but I don't really have any other complaints. Some minor errors here and there, but everyone's got them. (Only one I'm gonna call you on – only one I really remember – is calling Kanji 'blonde'. He's male, so you should be calling him 'blond'. Similarly, since you seem to be using 'silverette' in the same manner as brunette/brunet, it should probably be 'silveret', although silverette does look better. French-based words suck. ." Sorry, it's just something of a nitpick of mine.)

Anyway! Looking forward to more! And now I'm off to rec it to my other friends who like P4.

~Bats .x
MiraiKurosaki chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Aw, poor Souji. I like the story so far. I'm hoping Yosuke can cheer him up :)
blazblue-domo chapter 8 . 2/27/2011
babo123 chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
This is surprisingly really good! I have only been introduced to the series via Persona 4 and have yet to play the third one, but using the two in the story is very intriguing.

I'm glad that Souji is going to be staying in Inaba permanently but it's sad due to the death of his parents. Luckily Yosuke was there for him. And man I am squealing with every intimate interaction between the two. I'm a hard shipper of these two!

The new events, the new danger and the action are really keeping me on edge and I can't wait to see where this story will lead.
EvilValenStrife chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
P3! Whee! I was so happy when I saw the new chapter! I almost wet my pants with joy! I really enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to more!
EvilValenStrife chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
Amazingness! I enjoyed this chapter! I know it must've been awkward for Souji-kun to recieve condoms from Dojima-san... Well, at any rate, I am looking forward to the next installment!
EvilValenStrife chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Awesome story! It's going to be interesting how it progress! Keep up the good work!
Legal Assasin chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
Yay! New chapter!

Nothing much happening, but then again this is getting everything settled, so I'm not really disappointed.
EvilValenStrife chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
Where are you? T-T I want more! Please come back...