Reviews for Please, Master, May I kill her?
kittit24 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
XDXD you just made my day
I-sold-my-soul-for-a-cookie chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I love it!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
That's a trade I'd be willing to make, especially if you included the rights to the books and movies so they may never be produced again.

Thanks for writing.
Fantasilion chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I loved it!
Perpetually High chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
ROLF.

Just discovered your fic. Loved it. I actually feel for ALucard. Why o why has no one killed off STephanie Meyer yet?

Cheers!
The Layman chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
You know, screw jurisdictional rights, I go over there and off her anyways.! (If I lived in Endgland, that is.)
SilverIceRing chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Ah... There is just something about Twilight bashing that always finds a way to warm my heart. Don't really know if you dislike Twilight as much as I, but this was still an enjoyable read.
dglsprincess105 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This will indeed bite her in the butt when Alucard id through with the Middle east.

Love "the Invisible man" tv series mention.
Azrie chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
You are so my idol for writing this bit of Twilight-bashing Hellsing crack. After all, Twilight always needs more bashing, and who better to do it than the characters of Hellsing?
Four-Eyed Dragon Hermit chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I hope Alucard finds Bin Laden soon. I have had enough of this angsty teen sparkly pixie bullshit that Meyer has been putting out. Way to take some of the most iconic monsters in the world and turn them into total pussies.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
loved it!
LowFlyer1080 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I volunteer to go help Alucard. I'll be his Reloader. He tosses me da empty clips, I fillz dem, I tossez dem back to him as he tosses me more empties. I'll even help him hog-tie that bastard Bin Laden!

Shit, if I was the CIA director and I had Vlad the Impaler, Count Dracula, handing me Osama Bin Laden on a silver platter, the LEAST I could do would be hand him back Stephanie Meyer on a golden platter complete with all the trimmings (waterboards, sleep-deprivation meds, etc.)
Smittee chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Hilarious. I love the references to other movies etc. too. Love it.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Very funny...nice job.
DarkAmaz0n chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
*laugh* That was awesome. I usually don't like crackfic all that much, but this story? Wonderful. :)

Thanks for the laugh!