Reviews for Please, Master, May I kill her?
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I liked this story it was really funny. I've read this several times and it's still funny.
TheAttentionJustEncouragesHer chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
YES! I really hope Alucard finds bin laden before they continue making those movies... there even worse than the books. Please, please, PLEASE Let him find bin laden. Its for the good of man ( and vampire... not the carnivorous disco-ball kind) Kind.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
LOL

hilarious! this is great!
MomoDesu chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This has got to be the funniest thing I've read in ages. You, my friend, are awesome. *nods*
buloy chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Stephenie Meyer for Osama Bin Laden.

Why the *expletive* hadn't this damning government done THAT!

It's close to the most genius idea of the world is round!

In all honesty, I think it could even bring world peace or like...the best epilogue for that shame-of-a-book EVER.

I might even just sign up for the army...

Love this brilliant piece.:) Alucard's frustrations mirrors mine and many others.

Screw twilight and all it's sparkly !
Fantasy's Reflection chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Hurry, Alucard!
Sugar0o chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
thats awesomesauce, i dont even read this genre/anime/manga and i loved this. i agree with you about the creepy twilight vampiers that have no fangs, and sparkly fairy whatever's i cant see how they could possible be right. either way, i loved this and i'm glad my friend pointed it out as something amazing to read. well done _ - r0o
rowdysgirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Crackish and hilarious. And I thought I was the only one who doesn't love 'Twilight.'
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Very cute and funny story
white-Sin chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Thanks, that was genial.

:D
Lady FoxFire chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
HELL YEAH! We'll go for it gladly!

Sparkling vampires... sounds like part of a young girl fairy princess costume
befoulmetalroosa chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Very, very funny. I'm with you. I despise Twilight with the fire of a thousand suns. Three hours of my life...gone. Which means I won't be buying the books. I had a huge grin on my face throughout the entire story. Well done.
Danyealle chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
ROFLMAO! I LOVE IT! hehehehehhe very creative and well written!
AnimeConPhotoWhore chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
OMG...i so feel Alucard..but i on the other hand have not read the books because...*coughs* well...nuff said..sparkly? *gags*
Raider of the Lost Book chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I'm so totally with Alucard on this! I love it :-)
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »