Reviews for Persona 4: Eversion
Guest chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
Oh!
I know you probably won't, but it would be sooooo nice to know the end of this amazing story!
Just loved the plot, the romance, everything until now. Too bad you didn't continued.
ebonypol chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
Truly amazing! I'm loving this you've got great skill as a writer! I can't wait for more! I really hope u update soon. Thanks!
Nehe Chan chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
I know it's a little late, but I'm reading your story now, since my addiction to Persona is back, and I'm loving it, but I really, really loved this chapter! The sex (or love making) was so cute, so well written... Congratuations!
Gonna read the rest now!
Riddle Wraith chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
Oh my god! This is so amazing and I need more and you haven't even updated in like 2 years! AGH! WHY?! This is so awesome that I can't even think coherently right now! OH MY GOD! I felt the mounting tension from chapter 1 and it's only gotten better and more intense since then! Holy shit dude! You make me yearn to play Nocturne again though, as something about the atmosphere of this story is starting to remind me of that game (being one of my favorite Shin Megami Tensai titles). I swore to God that this setting was turning it into something out of freaking Nocturne (and SO not in a bad way) but it's even better! I'm so freaking excited! I hope that, should you ever get the urge to write this again, that you can jump back into it with relative ease. I'd suggest going back and re-reading it, as that's what I have to do after being away from writing a story for so long. Sorry if I'm making any assumptions, but it seems like a similar case to mine, so I figured I'd give you my own suggestions. Anyway, great story. I do hope to see and update but I won't be horribly pissed off if you don't.
Blackcat842 chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
I know this hasn't updated in 2 years and I'm unsure if you've been working on it or not but I REALLY REALLY wanted you to know that you have stuck Persona GOLD with this fanfiction, the plot of the story is amazing and it's fitting the reason as to why the spirit world and the our world are crossing over works. The interactions are beliveable...except for maybe Akihiko crush on Kanji but I can get over that. using new monsters instead of shadows is BRILLIANT the tattoo idea is great, and havign them TURN INTO the persona using both the tarot and evoker is the BEST IDEA I can't belive no other fanfiction writer has thought of this they ARE their Persona so why not? I also love the smut the smut is wonderful I sincerly hope you get this and, I am begging you on this, Pm me on where you had this going I NEED to know *rolls around on the floor*
erihan chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
im happy you included akihiko and the others. the town is closed off because all the targets are there right? If you need further velvet room help theodore could help, although he is linked to the felmale protagonist from persona portable...
Kyu-Momo chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Awesome job! :)
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This is great so far!

Man.. poor Souji... :(
And woo! Go Yosuke!
Trainhart27 chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
I really like your story so far, it's pretty good! I like your plot idea, it's interesting using more supernatural-like monsters instead of the shadows! Keep up the great writing:)
KathrenCullen18 chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
This is really good! Please keep writing! :D
JunJouVampire chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
So intense! * O*

Y U NO UPDATE OFTEN?
pamellka chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
This is actually pretty good! I'd love to read more! It's just getting better :)
Silent chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
I really love this story and I would love to read more
KazuSakai chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
I have been waiting for an update and the update I've been waiting finally came!

Wow, maybe you could bring the SEES to Inaba? I would like to see the two teams work together. It's okay if you couldn't.

Nice job there! Also, could you add Killing Hand or a Crying Table as one of the monsters?
blazblue-domo chapter 9 . 11/23/2011
OMG FINALLY! I love your story and i've been waiting for a update! better then nothing right? XD lol so happy~ great chapter!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »