Reviews for Overprotective
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Is it supposed to be finished? Because that doesn't seem finished and I sort of hate you even though this is pre-movie and I'm pretty sure Galahad is in said movie so he can't be dead but STILL.
Tassy Riddle chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
I loved it! *-*
desdi chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
Great story! Please, please update it, I'm begging you!

You've got me totally hooked, I need to know how this story plays out!
MaggotAngel chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
Please update again soon. This story has me hooked and I would like to see what's going to happen next.
The Saintlike Weasley chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
i was beyond happy when i saw you updated!

please, keep them going, and imgsh i feel so bad for galahad :(

hey, how old is he in this? could you possibly give me like a general age range for all of them ?
milou8 chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Nice chapter, I love how you displayed all the characters. I think all the knights are very into character.
masondixon chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
Just read all three chapters and am looking forward to chapter 4. Thank You.
Ms. Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Will you ever update?
The Saintlike Weasley chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
awwe, please update!

I wanna know more! Gah!
The Saintlike Weasley chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
awwe, poor galahad!

I'm gunna think of this as a prologue:P

... will review as much as I can :)
Tinnuial chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Oh dear, poor Galahad... I'd love to see where you take this story...hope you continue with it eventually! :) Thanks for sharing.
MaggotAngel chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
Update again soon please. I would like to see where this story goes.
milou8 chapter 2 . 2/22/2009
Nice chapter. Is Galahad just ill or is it something that happens more often? You hinted at that when Lancelot talked to Arthur but I can be wrong. I love how Gawain is so protective over him and how Tristan manages to reassure him when they are looking for Galahad.
Nikki Morgan chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Oh poor Galahad. Very well written, I hope to see more in the near future.
milou8 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Well, I hope you'll continue because otherwise I don't think I got the ending. Well it looks bad for Galahad but I'm sure he'll make a full recovery after Gawain takes care of him for a while. I like the way you portrayed the characters, it's just like Arthur and Gawain to be so protective of Galahad.