Reviews for Mr Funny
Bahamut Fury chapter 11 . 3/27
I've read this whole fic a good few times since I first found it a couple years ago. And I still laugh until I tear up and my sides start hurting from laughing so hard! XD I'm serious, this entire fic is hilarious! I don't know which drabbles are my favorites because they're all so flipping funny!

I commend you on this hilarious piece of Zack themed comedy! It's truly an awesome masterpiece! It will forever be one of my absolute favorites and something I will continue to come back to when I need a good laugh with my favorite SOLDIER!

*bows gratefully* Thank you for all the great laughs!
Is Zack channeling Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes?
ewwww
What's with all the crappy (pun intended) jokes?
Shade the Hero chapter 6 . 1/20
I'm laughing too hard to write a proper review.
Shade the Hero chapter 5 . 1/20
I've never laughed so hard reading fanfiction. This is truly a masterpiece. xD
Shade the Hero chapter 4 . 1/20
I love Zack's encounters with Genesis. It's just too damn funny. xD
Shade the Hero chapter 3 . 1/20
I has a feeling I don't even want to know what Genesis and Zack were 'trying' to make in that kitchen. xD

D'aww poor Cloud, even he was pulled into this, but at least he got away unscathed for the most part. I love the canon meeting, but this is just as awesome. xD

lol, Gen don't wanna hug? xD Makes me wonder what Sephiroth would do if Zack asked him. xD
Shade the Hero chapter 2 . 1/20
My gawd, someone did that to me once in an elevator. Made cat sounds and then screamed bloody murder. Nearly gave me a heart attack. xD

But poor Zack, I bet he felt pretty bad afterwards for being mean to the other SOLDIER too.
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 1/20
I honestly don't remember the last time I laughed so hard while reading an FF7 fic. Thank you for making my day. I really needed it. :)
MO-5431 chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
This story is awesome. Thank you very much for the entertainment, I hope you have a wonderful day and many laughs.
Tartarun chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
rofl this is brilliant! Love Genesis in this.
M.S DARK ANGEL chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
*laughing too hard to
leave a proper review*
Haru chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
Zack in the candy store. Priceless.
Haru chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
How did Zack get his computer to do that?