Reviews for It Never Rains In Southern California
azerjaban chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Edward Cullen meets Logan Echolls

That lone made me laugh but the story was more serious. Wonder where Veronica was going... FBI?
Tearle chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Very cute! Very well done cross-over - first one I've actually liked. It actually makes logical sense :P
soft-biscuit chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
you should coninue the story; like a couple of years later they cross paths again and ...

if you need help just PM me and ill be happy to help
christykq chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Oh how sweet. Poor Logan is obviously in pain and Edward sees that he's not the only one in pain over a girl. Boy, Logan and Edward could be quite the badass team if they got to know each other. Cute story.
RogueAvril chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Lovely little story! Beautiful and bittersweet, very enjoyable. I wish this had happened, that Logan had some verification of her feelings, even from someone he saw as 'gay as an Easter basket.' Ha, loved that line. Rude but funny, totally Logan.
Isilady chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
i've never read nor watched twilight but i loved this! edward should be always around to help them understand each other!
VmFanFicFanatic chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Twilight and VM combined? H-E-A-V-E-N! Logan and Edward are so alike, yet so different. It was really nice to get to see them side by side, somewhere outside of my fantasies of course :-)

Kudos!
melu chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
omg i love it. u really wrote them perfectly. now i wanna know what is going to do logan with that information ! haha
roguerulez chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
great idea. i loved it! Liked how Edward thought that Logan & Veronica's relationship was so much harder than his & Bella's. and i liked the little glimpses you showed of Logan's thoughts. hope you write more,
Kathy0518 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
That was a very cute idea. Logan needs Edward around all the time to tell what Veronica is really thinking. LOL

You put two of my favorite boys in the story Awesome. Loved it
leslucids chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
*sqeels* Yaya a twilight/vmars crossover..your the best ! this was great , i do hope you write more crossovers