Reviews for Spring Showers
Seth7 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Amusing story. _
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Lol those 3 really should have known better! Great job!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Poor Wolvie, but all three should've known better. lol

Thanks for sharing.
SilverFangMoonHowler789 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Loved it! Loved it! Storm was so perfectly in character and definitely not to be trifled with.

Thanks for showing her the respect she merits!
QTFics chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Very cute!
NWHS chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
That was a really cute story. I have to admit that my naughty mind was going in a totally different direction.
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
That's so cute! They're in character too, and it's funny. Ororo manages to not crack up laughing how does she do it? Don't mess with Mother Nature fools.
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This is adorable. I love it!
Mika Uriah chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
too cute! heh
Belladhanna chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
LOL! I loved it. The humor between the characters was excellent. It seemed to get just a little muddy when Wolverine went upstairs, but otherwise, a great piece of work.
Skyz chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
It's been a long time since I've read any X-Men fan fiction and you weren't writing when I stopped so it's good to see you writing again. Good story.

Skyz
OroroHowlett chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I enjoyed this. It's fun & cute & very nostalgic.
M chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I read a lot of your short stories over the weekend but wouldn't let me leave a review so I ended up checking out the rolo realm you recommended. I wanted to tell you how much I liked this story & thanks you for the recommendation.
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
You got a few mistakes but good story with some light fun but why does it seem Kurt & Peter are out to get Logan?