Reviews for Turning Point
Lina03 chapter 20 . 5/24/2014
great fic, it was awesome! )
edboy4926 chapter 20 . 2/8/2014
Good story
Sad about the ending, would have rather liked to see alt. ending 3.
The sequel better be good.
chrnno chapter 20 . 5/13/2013
You know as much as I agree with you to some extent I find it funny that you think Daniel with two thousand years and plenty of knowledge less likely to get things right than Canon considering how utterly full of sheer luck it is. Any sane person can't possibly consider canon a route to take since pretty much every single 'victory' requires extremely convoluted events.

That said is 2009 so far back that it was before the episodes which showed that there would be no paradox whatsoever?
DaisyKitten chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Ra didn't kill Egeria.
LongyWangy chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
whew, after all this dedicated reading today, this is one heck of a short story. it's soooo AWESOMENESS :D where's the next sequel :D
Ravus chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
Maybe i'm just old fashioned, but the longer this goes on the more it feels like Daniel is a bad person and manipulating Egeria :-/ I guess I just like openess and no secrets in a relationship.

Oh while I remember, I'm pretty sure the Tok'Ra in the tv show had memories of knowledge otherwise they would have taken ages to be able to do anything. Plus any that do get taught by Daniel will remember him. But that's a minor plot hole at this point.
spiritedghost chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
So in essence it is Gene Splicing. Makes sense. However since Hathor told Daniel, "We do so enjoy the method of procuring the code in your species. It is much more pleasurable than most." It would stand to reason that sperm does fertilize the eggs. However as is true of what science can now do, it could be done with semon and than artificially inseminated. So while I agree, in part with what you are saying. I do not think, and again this is my thinking on the subject, it is the only way to achieve the code of life and make it viable for the larva not to be attacked by a humans immune system. Great chapter. I am loving this story so much...Ghost.
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
To say I am intrigued is an understatement. Glad I found this one. I eagerly await what waits for me within these hallowed pages. Sincerely as I am and always will be he who walks within shadows...Ghost! (smirks and slowly fades into the shadows that lead to chapter 2)
bec chapter 20 . 10/27/2012
Speechless! Just can't describe how great this fic is. It should be in print.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE this story soooooooo much! cant wait to read more
accidentalsuperhero chapter 20 . 8/27/2012
Amazing fic. I loved it. I really liked Egeria and I'm happy you have a sequel.
chain.reader chapter 20 . 7/23/2012
very good.
irezel chapter 20 . 4/20/2012
oh wow...excellent story...3 i loved to the very end!
ladygris chapter 20 . 4/3/2012
First of all, I really need to learn not to start your stories at nine or so at night! I was up until 2AM reading this story and still didn't finish it!

What an absolutely brilliant piece of work! I read the first chapter right after reading "Bless the Children," and I knew it would be quite an adventure. But I didn't have time to start really reading until last night. And I am SO thankful I did. This story was not just a pleasure to read, but it also helped me in a story I'm currently writing. Selmak will play an important role in that story, as well. :) Just this peek into what Egeria must have been like in her heyday will actually assist me in creating my own version of Tok'ra history. :)

I have this great love for fantasy, so seeing Daniel sent back in time to Egeria's domain was the best of both worlds: SG-1 and fantasy and history all in one! Unlike a lot of your reviewers (and I'm guessing this based on your author's notes), I'm grateful you didn't pursue a romantic relationship between Daniel and Egeria in this story. It would have taken the impact of how Daniel became her friend and trusted confidante away for them to also be lovers. That said, I am anxious to start the sequel!

Absolutely fantastic story, probably one of the best I have read on this entire fanfic site to date! Wonderful, wonderful work, and I look forward to reading your other stories. :)
GenoBeast chapter 20 . 2/1/2012
This fanfic was well done and is on my favorites list. Despite how well I like it, the ending was sad and sucked. lol.

You were logical about the situation and did not do any fairy tale-ish bs which is appreciated, this resulted in Egeria being screwed over though. I was abit disappointed by the fact Daniel did not quickly return the love Egeria held for him. It did make sense he would be worried about the timeline and put off by the fact his wifes death is still fresh in mind.