Reviews for Take Me Out Tonight
Phanstarlight chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwww, that may be the sweetest thing I've ever read :D
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Loved it! It made me smile! *fave* :)
lovefan81 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
That was sweet!
TwistedLime chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Nice! The slash wasn't enough to make me stop reading, it was done nicely. I liked your take on Remus (how many times am I going to say that?). Him playing a guitar and smoking was great. I liked it!

WhatWldMrsWeasleyDo chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
That's a really sweet story. I loved the wintry feel and the period details.
yummytimelord chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Aw fluffy! Lovely to see the pups being all sweet and hinting to each other, so sweet.
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I really, really like this fic. I love their interactions, and how thoughtful and extravagant (without being over-the-top) Sirius was here. Remus was very good, too, subtle hints and manliness. :P

I don't suppose there would be a chance for a sequel? One with the same subtle hints and awkward attraction? *hopeful* ;)
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Aw, this was a nice little piece. I like it, made me smile the whole time. :)

Thanks for the awesome read, definitely a favorite.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Ooh, I really like this! Does it have to be a one-shot?
rekahneko chapter 1 . 2/19/2009

I love a Remus fascinated with music. Good music, too! Ahh, a man with taste.

And the overtones of romantic tension between Sirius and Remus are well done - not too heavy but definitely present.

Yup, Wonderful.

Mede chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Nice, very nice. I like the lazy happy Christmas Eve air, the glimpse at a different Remus than usual-playing a guitar, wearing a red sweater, picking records-as opposed to just Professor Lupin like from the books, and ditto with Sirius. That he would have Healer training surprised me, but I like it. I like his personality in this story-carefree. Nice to see a oneshot of them and what their lives should be like instead of buried early by the war.

Cigarettes always trips me up a little when I see it in fics, since they're just too Muggle to me, but upon thought I guess I can agree that smoking probably wouldn't harm wizards nearly as much as Muggles, with their greater sturdiness (proof: Neville survived to Hogwarts, didn't he?). And sometimes, yeah, it just fits the air. :)

Very nice oneshot. Thanks for posting it for everyone else to enjoy-and Merry Christmas two months late, just because. :)