Reviews for White
I LIKE PIE chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Sorry it's ShadowGirl170. My computer glitched and wouldn't post the comment I wanted to post. I wanted to say:
I freaking love Marth X Ike. I would love it if Marth and Ike became like a mommy and daddy to one of the kids in Smash manor.
Anyways sorry.
ShadowGirl170 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Type your review here...
Ros-Poz2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
AHHHHHHH!
*pukes rainbows*
I love you Ike x Marth stories! I think I've only read like three but they are SOOOOO good!
Where do you get all these good ideas?
Marth Swordsman chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I've read many of your stories and i liked this'n a lot! The end where Marth knows that he'll wear white again is perfect :)
Supa.kawaii.unikorn chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I laughed my head off when he elbowed ike and when they were talking about his impression of Ike and the ass grabbing!
MihoTouko chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This one here as well. It's wonderful! x3
96thPerson chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I have a friend who plays Marth, and always puts him in white. He beats my ass 24/7 with Marth in white... Now I know why... -/-
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Hehehe. Marth you sneaky bastard. D
Deathcas chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Moral of the story: White clothes and water do not go well. Especially when one is highly attractive and friends with an incredibly horny male.

XD Anyway, great piece! I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This was good.

Marth has a hard hit. O_o Broke a rib? That's a little on the violent side, Marth. O_o

AHA! The last line gave everything away! Marth DOES like Ike! does a happy dance

I liked it! Keep it up! _
moedipus chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Have my babies.

They shall inherit your abilities. This is the best fluff I've read since...forever, I guess. o_o;;
Histeria chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Love it, really.

I mean, most of what I want to say have said it, so, all I can say is this: story added to favorites. I will wait more for you :)

Pd: My apologize about any mistakes.
AstroTurtle chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Oh geez.

Marry me.

With the Pervy Ike and the reluctantly molestable Marth...*sigh* It's heaven.

Seriously though, you are amazing at this. You just set a scene, and it's there. (If that makes sense...It doesn't.)

I love the way you ended this: 'He knew exactly what colour to wear the next time he had a match with Ike.'

It makes me go 'Hurhurhur' when thinking of what he'll come up with.

About that marriage offer, I'm serious. *blush*

*love*
SSBB.Swords chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Adored to the last bit. :hearts:

There are so many things I loved. I really appreciated: the good sportsmanship between brawlers (i.e. Ike's "Sorry, Marth, but this match is mine." isn't overly malicious, arrogant, or patronizing... also how he congratulates Marth later), Marth being unsatisfied and confronting Ike about the sketchy win, Marth tolerating Ike's molesting before retaliating, the overall relationship the two have here.

Extra love for the adorableness of: Marth's anticlimatical win of pushing Ike into the tornado, Ike's slightly shaky voice when congratulating Marth, dialogue was GREAT.

I'm so happy you're writing. Keep it up!
BunnyFleur chapter 1 . 2/18/2009