Reviews for All That Remains
CoppertopJ chapter 26 . 9/25
Holy shit, you just blew me away. I truly did not see that coming. Wow. Totally impressed. The whole story was phenomenal, but the ending, mind shattering. Well done.
JK chapter 1 . 7/3
I think its retarded for bellas last breaths to be wasted on a guy that she dated for a few months, that broke up with her, that doest love her, that implied he would find other girls to be with...(distractions)
why in the fuck would she waste her breath on a guy that doesn't want her?
Mindymb83 chapter 30 . 12/29/2014
This is such an amazing AU! I really enjied reading thid story! You are a great writer and I can't wait to read your other stories!
Cora chapter 21 . 7/21/2014
Good God, I was close to quit this story.
Cora chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
This is disgusting. I hate Jacob Black!
Cora chapter 19 . 7/21/2014
They learned nothing... they are worse than Romeo and Juliette... and honestly I'm loosing my patience... this is getting ridicolous.
Cora chapter 18 . 7/21/2014
...such a stupid drama queen... I don't get her, and I have no respect left for her. A stubborn pansy is a really bad mixture.
Cora chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
What a "great" friend Jacob is for Bella. if she doesn't hate him for that, I give up on her.
Cora chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
Well that things had gotten so far is because it wasn't funny at all. And it was very non-vampiric. I doubt a vampire would play with the feelings of its mate in that way or risk him/her to get hurt. To take Edward's ability away in a fight makes him most vulnerable - I'm convinced Bella would never risk him that way, not even with his family. And Emmett, I would have never thought he was capable to hurt his mate so deeply. That was not funny, that wasn't even insensitive, it was degrading and cruel how he made Rosalie feel with his praise for Bella.
This is huge and has the potential to damage the family bonds permanently. I'm disappointed with Emmett and Bella. And I don't like this chapter at all.
Cora chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
Bella seems as easily distracted or agitated as any newborn. But when her behavior is instinctual, why is it so backwards with the wolves? After all werewolves are her natural enemies. Another point is, she's now a fully mated vampire. Shouldn't she see in Jacob a threat to her mating bond with Edward? So why is she defending JB so much, the very one wgho bit her arm off?
Gothic Rain chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
Grrr, and just when I thought she had the nerve to let this get a little more dramatic *Sigh* How is there 30 chapters?!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Loved it! Fantastic story :)
babesbraves chapter 26 . 10/20/2013
This is one of the best story's I have read in a long time! It is simply fantastic a tale of epic proportions! Please write more twilight vamp fan fiction you are unbelievably good at it. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us all, it is very humbling to read such work!
campyrs chapter 26 . 7/8/2013
What a wonderful story! Thank you.
Alexa Twilight chapter 2 . 5/16/2013