Reviews for Doors
Serenity24601 chapter 1 . 6/10
I can't tell you how much I love this story. The whole thing; the conversations, the Father, and the ending. To tell you the truth almost all of your Supernatural stories have had me in tears. You are an incredible writer and I hope you enjoy writing these stories as much as I enjoy reading them.
Elwaith chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
That last line, though. Chills
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
It's beautiful.
ToxicTenshi chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
That was awesome. You really brought the feels with this, made me kinda teary eyed actually. This was a really great read, perfectly written. Thanks for writing it! : )
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Cool!
Allie773 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This was such a beautiful short story that conveyed so much, I'm getting a little watery eyed. It's like one of those rare heart felt moments in their lives that's absent in the actual show. Just wanted to leave a review letting you know how much I loved reading this. :)
Aliko Kinav chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
oh gosh!
so so good
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Excellent story! I really love the message. :)
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
WOW! LOVED the supernatural twist at the end! I wish they'd made time in the series for something like this for Sam. They gutted the boys and gutted the fans and at the end of Season 5, everything just fell to pieces. *sigh* yeah, Sam so desparately needed support as much as Dean, but at least Dean got it from Castiel. Sam was left hanging. :(
Anyway, thank you so much for a good story!
Beth chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Please do a sequel this was great!
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Can I just say how absolutely wonderful this is? Gosh, your writing is beautiful :)
Pizzapig chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
A ghost or angel
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Great story. I loved the talk that Sam had with the Father. And The Father had with him.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I..there just aren't words that can express the perfection of this story. It's wonderful..just I don't know..indescribable. Excellent job.
HBKDEANRKO chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Really good read. Thanks!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »