Reviews for Bats of a Leather
Tai'shar Westernesse chapter 64 . 4/10/2017
All of these were thoroughly excellent! I just finished binge-reading the entire collection. Your character snapshots are excellent-I particularly loved Barbara giving Batman the scarf. That was beautiful. I hope you plan on writing more of these!

-Tai'shar
SavvyJackie chapter 59 . 11/5/2012
I just love this so much that I can't seem to find the words to describe it. I just want to lie down and ponder all these scenes in my head in angst...in angst because it isn't real and I don't live in Gotham. This is just...beautiful. I would give more feedback on all the little details I liked but I'm just so overwhelmed with emotion that I'd rather just keep reading and enjoy and fall into deeper angst.
Thank you for this.
Thank you.
SavvyJackie chapter 58 . 11/5/2012
Agh. Reading this gave me "it's a new year," type of angst. Even though it's not. This was quite hilarious and true! Especially on Alfred's side... XD He DOES need to find Bruce a NORMAL girl that COOKS XD I find it sooo cute that Bruce can't cook. If he did... He would just be TOO sexy... *faints*
Funny how the majority of Alfred's concerns are with helping Bruce...and Bruce is just hoping to make it up to Alfred for everything he's done to hurt him in only ONE of his numbers...I'm sorry if I don't sound coherent right now...I was typing quite fast.
Also...why does number 9 cut off? I know it must mean something but I don't understand... Was it suppose to be "get a little sleep," and as he's writing, he falls asleep? XD if so, pretty brilliant!
Once again...BRAVO. You write with so much heart. :-)
SavvyJackie chapter 57 . 11/5/2012
Gah ;_; Curse. The. ANGST. So sweet...so sad...poor Bruce...I just want to hug him...like you... The Batman trilogy cast should honestly read those. I think it'll bring tears to their eyes.
SavvyJackie chapter 56 . 11/5/2012
Drabbles are very hard to do well. But you do. You put so much meaning into one little piece of writing and I applaud you for it. It takes real skill; you have that skill. I feel the warm and cozy feeling of Christmas reading this. :-)
And each drabble has something unique, like the fact that Martha was having a dream. It makes the reader a bit confused at first, but when you understand it, it adds to the magic. I love it.

I don't know how you do it.
SavvyJackie chapter 55 . 11/5/2012
This chapter was sooo adorable! It's nice to see Batman's more "vulnerable" side every once in a while...we never do see Christian smile when wearing that cowl, unfortunately...
Great chapter! It's very comic-booky. I don't know if that makes sense. The only comic book I've read is The Killing Joke and simply skimmed through others...but I can see this in a comic book. :-)

You're amazing!
SavvyJackie chapter 51 . 9/30/2012
Wow...the way you describe things is just...wow.
I'm so fascinated. And jealous. I wish I could write like that! I loveloveLOVE how you personified the shadows. You give every. piece. of. writing. LIFE. It's amazing. For lack of a better word(and the only word available to describe what I mean): it's beautiful. As always.
By the time I'm done with these, you'll probably have 300 reviews!
I don't know how long it's been since you visited fanfiction...it seems as if you've been inactive :O?
Oh well. At least I can enjoy your writing!
BRAVO!
SavvyJackie chapter 50 . 9/29/2012
Dude. What a metaphor. I love stories that are all metaphors. And this was quite an amazing one. It's true. He is upset with Gotham...but he will never give up on it. He'll fight for it till the very end. He'll sacrifice himself for it. For HER, in this case.
Beautiful.
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
SavvyJackie chapter 48 . 9/29/2012
Oh my god.
THIS. UGH.
The last two lines. SO IN CHARACTER that I can imagine it as a deleted scene in the movie.
When Bruce says "Cute?" I just imagine him with the same face as in Dark Knight Rises, when this guy told him that his wife took his car. And it was actually Catwoman that took it. and he was all like: "My WIFE?"
You are such a fantastic writer. It takes great skill to write drabbles in such a powerful manner. And you do that.
SavvyJackie chapter 44 . 9/29/2012
I can't even-
The cuteness.
UGH.
What have you done to my soul...
The beautiful scene that played out in my head...
It was a bit mushy, especially when you said "...wrapped in his cape the way a little baby bat would curl up under its mother's wing."
But you know what? It's PERFECT that way.
SavvyJackie chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
Hans Zimmer & James Newton Howard did some WONDERS with that soundtrack. Agent of Chaos is actually MY FAVORITE! Haha :D Batman Begins & Dark Knight Rises soundtracks were equally superb. I like the first one better, to answer your question :-)
SavvyJackie chapter 17 . 9/22/2012
I really really like the CHARACTER of all the writing I read so far...it has it's own personal touch...the way you put words to together; organize sentences; everything. Simply amazing. I see the last update was last year, so I hope you come back to us one day...moving on to Chapter 18!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 64 . 7/31/2012
Loving this! I think you're doing a great job! Keep up the lovely work!
aD1990 chapter 64 . 7/13/2012
I've read it all, sorry I didn't review chapters as I read them, but I just couldn't stop from reading... This is so damn good! You are a very talented writer and you definitely own Bruce Wayne (no matter what disclaimer notes say ) (or at least Brucie's personality). Thank you so much for sharing such a quality work! I hope you'll update more someday! (And TDK Rises is getting released very sooooon, can't wait. Maybe it'll give you more ideas for drabbles ).

All in all, your stories were AMAZING! D
lizardsnake chapter 20 . 7/10/2012
Batman as a surename. I would love that :'D
But then again...the mockings are mean. mhm.
Great drabbel and sweet idea