Reviews for 100 Ways Harry DIDN'T Find Out He Was a Wizard
sylvelle chapter 3 . 1/18
I have read HP and the Chocolate Factory. Can't wait for more.
This is fun
Tricia
Stephanie O chapter 9 . 1/16
Very cute story! I just can't help but wonder where Dudley is during this, because I have a hard time believing Petunia would take Harry anyplace fun without "her precious Duddikins" there spoiling everything & blaming it on Harry. I'm guessing it's an AU where Petunia is actually treating Harry the way she should have? ;) lol That would be a very cool day for Harry!
MuggleCreator chapter 9 . 1/15
Giggle.
Finwitch1 chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
Nice - how about a Greek deity for your next one? Hecate, the goddess of magic, perhaps? The wizards being her descendants or that of those she's blessed, but the power of course being diluted each generation unless the goddess chooses to renew her blessing...
imgoingbackto505 chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Hahah, this way hilarious! :)
MuggleCreator chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
Nice stuff. Keep it up. This one's my favourite.
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Oh! Please, please, please continue!
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Nanny mc phee!
Rubberduck697 chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
Aw this collection of little stories was lots of fun, thanks for sharing! :)
Rubberduck697 chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
Ew David Bowie is creepy... way to capture the creepiness here... and for the record I'm pretty sure Jim Henson was on crack cocaine when he made the scene in Labyrinth when all the heads come off and the guy is dancing around the room... and yeah, that's all I have to say about that... another great job (although far creepier than usual... I got the skivies at the end there)
Rubberduck697 chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
Awesome. Darknus, I love it :)
Rubberduck697 chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Haha... I can't help but think these stories are all like really long jokes-inside jokes I guess, for HP fans that is-and then the "You're a Wizard, Harry" line is the punch line. It makes me laugh every time, but I have to say this was definitely the funniest! Me Tarzan, you a wizard Harry! Ah, I really enjoy these lol
Rubberduck697 chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
el-LO! my name is in-DI-go montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die... ahaha these prompts are awesome, thanks for sharing :)
Rubberduck697 chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
HA! This was priceless! Kind of ironic that Beasly rhymes with Weasly... almost seems like this whole scenario is plausible... yep, very enjoyable, thanks for sharing :)
Rubberduck697 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Aw, very sweet! And who doesn't like a little Nanny McPhee-Harry Potter crossover (can't say I've ever seen that done before). Great job :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »