Reviews for 100 Ways Harry DIDN'T Find Out He Was a Wizard
Loonynamelass chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
Alas, I haven't read this one. May I suggest an Artemis Fowl approach next? It's midnight, and Harry wakes up to see that the moonlight is shining eerily on an ancient tree that's in the front yard of the house. He peers and notices an elf-sprite-whatever underneath it.

OR a confused demon appears in his room (with something silver piercing him, of course).

OR...

There are so many possibilities!
Loonynamelass chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
Wow. Another reason I should see Star Wars.
Loonynamelass chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
Tarzan!
Loonynamelass chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
ASLKFASHDKFJH! Princess Bride! I love this story; it's mentioning all of my favorite books!
Loonynamelass chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Oh! I love the Roald Dahl parallels.
Isaac A. Drake chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
:D Yay for Jareth! I'm actually in the middle of writing an HP/Labyrinth fic. So it makes me happy that I'm not the only one that saw the awesomeness of both universes.
Coco96 chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
cool a goblin king! yay!

update soon!
SuLily chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
I love this idea, it was well written and well done, I love how different all of these are! Wonderful!
SuLily chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
"Harry wondered if all all the girls he was going to be around would not only talk his ear off, but also spend half their lives a bright tomato red."

BEST LINE EVER! lol
good-couples chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Oh, this was so sweet :) I really liked it.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
Very fun. I liked the idea of Harry being in the star wars universe at first.

Good job.
foogli chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
This is amazing. I've always wondered how else Harry could've been introduced to the fact that he was a wizard. Well done, thanks for sharing! :)
Teengamer chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Well done! Well done indeed! :D I like this chapter; the vocab was superb, as was the plot. (Even though it was a bit hard to follow in the beginning)

Keep it up! 99 to go! :D

TG
Coco96 chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
OMG! I WAS SOO NOT EXPECTING TARZAN!

UPDATE SOON!
Coco96 chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
loved it! wished youd update sooner!

update soon!