Reviews for 100 Ways Harry DIDN'T Find Out He Was a Wizard
Galadriadhar chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
This was amazing! I especially like that Charlie was Charlie Bucket. I liked the story thread, the way Charlie engineered all of the events, and how Charlie is a friend on Ms. Figg's.
Coco96 chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
nice! i luv the movie willy wonka and the chococolate factory!

update soon!
Galadriadhar chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Good incorporation. Classic Dwight. Good chapter.
Galadriadhar chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Good story. I enjoyed it.
Coco96 chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
well... this is a pretty good story.

nice plot...

update soon
Mede chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Ha ha ha ha... :) First time I've ever seen a Nanny McPhee and HP crossover, and it works so well! I like how she was just "Nanny M." for most of it, and how she was the Polkiss' nanny instead of just Harry's mentor or something and started reforming Dudley's gang... they certainly need it! :)

This was cute. Well written, interesting story, can't wait to see the next method he didn't find out by. The ending especially was totally true to both originals-Nanny McPhee telling him "You're a wizard, Harry!"
rosiekatriona chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I really enjoyed this! I love the idea of Nanny McPhee having 2 faces that people can see, depending on what type of people they are, and who else is around. That's really cool! I also thought it was cool that she was James' nanny. That was funny. I hope you keep writing. I really enjoy reading your writing!
SonnyBob chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I really like this idea, and the first one-shot was wonderfully written.

Bringing a passing mention of James into it was cleverly done.

I had a suspicion that the nanny character was Nanny McPhee, or at least based on her.

I look forward to seeing the next story.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4