Reviews for Into a World of Illusions
suikodengel chapter 17 . 2/26/2012
Haha wow Euram with Lym no!*replacing the prince crying* good job here thank you for telling me the update )
EyeOnThePrize chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
These are all great, but I think my favorite so far is the second one, with Mina & Tir. It's always interesting to see writers work with some of the minor characters who get less screentime and less development and put them in the spotlight for a change. Plus it shows a different side of Tir as well.
suikodengel chapter 16 . 2/23/2012
Oh yeah I like this well if you don't mind I would to read about CamusxNanami fiction hehe keep up the good work & please update soon )
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 7 . 2/21/2010
Nice one shot. I usually find Lyon more suited to the prince, but Roy can be a sweetheart too when he wants to be. More so than that pink-haired Win-something guy anyway.

-Vegeta the 3rd
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
Wow, quite surprised that you updated. It's been a while since your last update, and it was a nice, short and sweet addition to your shortfic collection. (Though makes me wonder if you still considered my ideas)

Anyway, great job and can't wait to read more.

-Vegeta the 3rd
Salacassera chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
I loved how this chapter is from Mina's point of view (and the reference to how she is recruited.) I liked Tir's trick at the end, too.
Some Stange Person chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
Fluff and a fight scene, good work.
superangelo128 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Decent chapters so far

Please do a chapter about Cecile (Sui 3), she's my favorite character ever and there's not that many fics here about her _
Korgeta chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I liked this a lot, a lot of thought was given into the insight of how their companionship has been obstructed aby river with endless conflicts and challenges running inbetween them. I think more importantly it states that you can have all the friends in the world and yet be alone if your not with the one you want.
Salacassera chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I can definitely see Riou feeling this way. I'm looking forward to your updates!